Welcome To aBlackWeb

Arrested Development - Tennessee

Classic or Not Song Edition: Arrested Development- Tennessee

• Total voters
Man if yall don't get this "take me to another land" bullshit df outta here :word?:

I remember copping this album for my homie bday when we were kids. I was trying to get him NWA but moms wouldn’t let me get the explicit album. So I get there with this and niggas clowned me for having fun he corny album and not getting the more gangsta album. I was Square because of it. Shit I took that album home and loved it.

I remember copping this album for my homie bday when we were kids. I was trying to get him NWA but moms wouldn’t let me get the explicit album. So I get there with this and niggas clowned me for having fun he corny album and not getting the more gangsta album. I was Square because of it. Shit I took that album home and loved it.

LoL.... That's a hell of spectrum jump from NWA to AD so I can see why he looked @ u like a damn fool. I loved the album too btw.

The ironic thing about this is when it dropped, my pops bought this for me while we were visiting family in Memphis.... Orange Mound to be exact!

Back