Welcome To aBlackWeb

Armed Assailant Has A Change Of Heart

I honestly think a lot of people who do crime really don't want to. They've just been pushed in one way or another to believe it's their best bet, and that's fucked up.

YA DON'T SAY?!?!?!

Sound like something a conservative says after they lose it all lol

You can make light of what I said if you want, but our criminal justice system is basically built on the idea the criminals 100% want to do all the wrong things they do. The idea that someone goes into a robbery secretly wishing he wasn't doing it is pretty much antithethical to how our system works.

REALLY?!?!? YA! DON'T! SAY?!?!?!

This shit has me sweating

Funny-Laughing-Drinking-Man-Gif.gif

I just be wondering what be on these people minds? Like even if he robbed him he is on camera with no mask. What was the plan? What you gonna do every time you need money? Crime has no retirement plan except death or jail. No excuses for trash like this. You literally got millions of homeless people and they don't do crime

I just be wondering what be on these people minds? Like even if he robbed him he is on camera with no mask. What was the plan? What you gonna do every time you need money? Crime has no retirement plan except death or jail. No excuses for trash like this. You literally got millions of homeless people and they don't do crime

Muhfuckas been stickin' up joints with no mask forever tho. I used to hear stories about cats gettin' stuck for shit in NYC all the time, no mask or anything. Niggas used to do that shit around the way in Detroit in the 80's. You had on a Starter jacket, pair of patent leather Top 10's??? Yeah, you prolly gettin robbed at some point by dudes with no mask.

Muhfuckas been stickin' up joints with no mask forever tho. I used to hear stories about cats gettin' stuck for shit in NYC all the time, no mask or anything. Niggas used to do that shit around the way in Detroit in the 80's. You had on a Starter jacket, pair of patent leather Top 10's??? Yeah, you prolly gettin robbed at some point by dudes with no mask.
Difference is, today there’s cameras everywhere… LITERALLY.

Back in the day the only thing the cops had to go by was a witness description.

Nowadays, you do some stupid shit, you’ll be on the news within a few hours via surveillance footage.

It’s getting worse, too.

Difference is, today there’s cameras everywhere… LITERALLY.

Back in the day the only thing the cops had to go by was a witness description.

Nowadays, you do some stupid shit, you’ll be on the news within a few hours via surveillance footage.

True about the everywhere part, but a lot of stores back in the late 80's had cameras and a 24hr VCR running in the back. At least they did around Detroit. Try to rob one of the handful of stores that DIDN'T have bulletproof glass and you would end up on the evening news.

Back