Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Armani Caesar - The Liz 2

This shit damn near put me to sleep.

How you got beats with no drums Ma?

Armani needs to leave this Griselda shit alone and be a star on her own. Her flow is too modern, she isn't trying to cram 8 bars into a 2 bar loop, she talking about fly bitch shit.

No bad bitches gonna listen to bad bitch rap on dusty NY crack house beats. She too good looking and too fly to want to have 49 year old men that get headaches and convulse from watching a Travis Scott music video to be her fan base.

She looks better than 99 percent of these other hoes, raps better than 99 percent of them, stop playing in the dusty rap kiddie pool.

Get her some real beats and let her be great. Shorty out here wasting time.

Armani gotta be able to drop a couple verses on tracks lol. She does a verse and the track tops out at 2 min. I do like that she experimented with what she did with the production she was given.

Armani gotta be able to drop a couple verses on tracks lol. She does a verse and the track tops out at 2 min. I do like that she experimented with what she did with the production she was given.
Honestly...ahe needs a better team. The verse thing specifically i don't know if that's her or if Wes is like keep it short for more streams but it's weird lol. I agree the production was more diversified for sure. Maybe the music isn't her focus though since she promotes her store a lot more.

Back