Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you taking the money?

Im taking the money.

But the idea of hating a mfer so much that you turn down 50k is hilarious to me.

I can see a mfer hate their babys mama/daddy so much to say nah fuck that, cause not only do you hate that mfer, you'll have to see that mfer enjoy their 100k.

Shit hilarious though. Having so much hate in your heart you turn down 50k.

I mean I guess
I don't give a shit about money. If I hate you bad enough and want to see you suffer, I'll sacrifice of myself to see that happen. My luck the deal would flip to the person I hate and they accept it showing me what a hateful bastard I am. The answer not so cut and dry for me.

I would have to take this bum ass deal.

Fuck it.I got 50 racks to give somebody 100 racks.

If it's cash I'mma hire some Ocean eleven niggas to steal it back for 50 K then I get 100 total and my nemesis gets nothing.

Im taking the money.

But the idea of hating a mfer so much that you turn down 50k is hilarious to me.

I can see a mfer hate their babys mama/daddy so much to say nah fuck that, cause not only do you hate that mfer, you'll have to see that mfer enjoy their 100k.

Shit hilarious though. Having so much hate in your heart you turn down 50k.
I really hate the idea of this mutha fucka getting 100 k because of me.I'm bringing good to a person I want to murder.

I don't think stealing their share is part of this deal. It's you get 50, they get 100. We don't even know, if they know, we got offered this deal. Is it like we get 50 and they win 100k all unaware like? If they know they might be ready and waiting.

what if I hate myself the most?

200.gif

Only pocket watchers care about someone you don't fuck with money. If I don't fuck with you why do I care you got a nice come up

Back