Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you paying for your homies food?

No issue with me. Me and my friends have all paid for each other. The reasons range from some are low on cash because of reasons not in their control, forgot their wallet, or we just on some good vibes so one person take the check. Next time, someone else may take the check but it is not expected.

I don’t think it’s gay to help your homies out. But if you get him some soup you gotta say “ here you go you sick
Ass nigga”

No issue with me. Me and my friends have all paid for each other. The reasons range from some are low on cash because of reasons not in their control, forgot their wallet, or we just on some good vibes so one person take the check. Next time, someone else may take the check but it is not expected.

This is why this question is so strange to me. Whenever me and any of my patnas find ourselves out at a spot to grab some food, it's rare that we both/all pay for our own food. One of us is usually just like 'I got it.' and pays for the shit.

But that's ME.

It's usually something inexpensive like fast food or some door dash restaurant shit, so it ain't like niggas copping Ruth's Chris and whatnot.

Fuck kinda question is this? What type of nigga is gonna let their homie walk around with his ribs showing, when you got the money to make it otherwise?

I'm saying. Gotta be a lotta fuck niggas out here if that's going on.

Back when we were all hangin out tough, if one of the crew was short, somebody in the crew would get it without even thinking 'cause we knew if it was us in that position one of them had our back.

These new niggas built different than my generation.

Everytime me and my boys get some food, everyone always offering to pay. Usually that shit rotates.

I also got a group of friends where everyone gets a seperate check though.

Eitherway works.

Back