Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You More Disappointed In The Children Or Adults In This Video

You talking about the shit in PG County? Those kids were 14-15. They just caught the 15 year old. All being held, including the young girl who gave up their location, and charged as adults. The 15 year old even dropped a video last week and is being charged as a juvenile in DC for the murder of the sister of the teen he tried to shoot on the bus

Damn, that shit was even worse than I knew. Being 15 and that cutthroat is crazy. They need to keep that shit in DC. Where I live in PG is peaceful. I don't want to have to deal with that.

Damn, that shit was even worse than I knew. Being 15 and that cutthroat is crazy. They need to keep that shit in DC. Where I live in PG is peaceful. I don't want to have to deal with that.

Those kids live in PG. And the classism in PG is gonna guarantee the violence won't stop. They're just gonna keep pushing people further north into PG and deeper into Montgomery County.

Those kids live in PG. And the classism in PG is gonna guarantee the violence won't stop. They're just gonna keep pushing people further north into PG and deeper into Montgomery County.

You're probably right. Hopefully, the authorities in PG will find a way to handle it better, but I won't hold my breath.

You're probably right. Hopefully, the authorities in PG will find a way to handle it better, but I won't hold my breath.

Don't. PG County officials care more about their rep as the "Richest Black County" than what's actually going on in the areas they pretend don't exist. There's a reason Suitland, Silver Hill, Largo, Iverson etc still look the way they do after all these years

Don't. PG County officials care more about their rep as the "Richest Black County" than what's actually going on in the areas they pretend don't exist. There's a reason Suitland, Silver Hill, Largo, Iverson etc still look the way they do after all these years

lol They ain't even got that status anymore. Charles County just passed them. I guess as the poorer people move into PG, the richer people are moving further away from the city.

lol They ain't even got that status anymore. Charles County just passed them. I guess as the poorer people move into PG, the richer people are moving further away from the city.

It's been a decades long process. Alot of those folks have been priced out of DC and Northen VA and are now coming back into PG, Montogomery and Charles County.

It's been a decades long process. Alot of those folks have been priced out of DC and Northen VA and are now coming back into PG, Montogomery and Charles County.
Charles county had families from PG and DC back when I lived there. Kids acting bad living in big houses lol

Charles county had families from PG and DC back when I lived there. Kids acting bad living in big houses lol

That's what's crazy. PG is generally pretty nice even if you're poor. I ain't saying it's all peaches and cream, but there's no good reason to be doing shit like running up on school buses pulling hits.

When I moved to Accokeek, I was amazed by how big the houses are in the Ft Wash, Accokeek, and Waldorf areas. People have dough out there for sure.

Back