Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you getting check ups?

My brother and me have been trying to get our older brother to go to the doctor or to the VA. He was in Desert Storm and it messed up health. We all tell him to at least go for your wife and son, but he hasn't done anything yet. And he stays drinking. I know part of it is PTSD, my other brother deals with it too. We might have to find another way to get him to go.

Last edited:
Since I started my job in 21. Yeah

It was me telling my dumbass to go and also I work at a wastewater plant and around some disgusting shit(literally). So that definitely helped to get me off my bullshit.

Since I got sick in 2021 I've been on it. I see or have a phone appointment with my doctor at least once every 3 months.

I be procrastinating like a mf. I always say "Yea, I'll set up an appt next week" and never get around to it.

But yea, I'm gonna set up an appointment for next week.

People are you/we hitting up the Dr and going to get those checkup's like you supposed to? As someone who would be a complete dumbass and avoid the Dr's all the time because I was on my Hotep/conspiracy/tin fold hat shit or on some I'm not dead so I'm good type shit as well. Well that thinking is dumb, we especially Black Men have to take better care of ourselves niggas are not superhero's take yo goofy ass to the Dr and get that check up BUT if you don't at the least have a good life insurance just in case.

You owe it to your family

Yes

Never understood why folks procrastinate with their health. Its mandatory to have insurance and you paying for it so use it!!

Back