Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you getting check ups?

People are you/we hitting up the Dr and going to get those checkup's like you supposed to? As someone who would be a complete dumbass and avoid the Dr's all the time because I was on my Hotep/conspiracy/tin fold hat shit or on some I'm not dead so I'm good type shit as well. Well that thinking is dumb, we especially Black Men have to take better care of ourselves niggas are not superhero's take yo goofy ass to the Dr and get that check up BUT if you don't at the least have a good life insurance just in case.

You owe it to your family

People are you/we hitting up the Dr and going to get those checkup's like you supposed to? As someone who would be a complete dumbass and avoid the Dr's all the time because I was on my Hotep/conspiracy/tin fold hat shit or on some I'm not dead so I'm good type shit as well. Well that thinking is dumb, we especially Black Men have to take better care of ourselves niggas are not superhero's take yo goofy ass to the Dr and get that check up BUT if you don't at the least have a good life insurance just in case.

You owe it to your family
I'm getting my yearly at the end of the month. Before I got married, I would tough it out. But now I don't play. My dad rarely went to the doctor. But since he was diagnose with cancer, he has been on it.

I'm getting my yearly at the end of the month. Before I got married, I would tough it out. But now I don't play. My dad rarely went to the doctor. But since he was diagnose with cancer, he has been on it.
I just got mine done. Getting my colonoscopy in May

I used to just tough it out but a close friend cuss my ass out thought we was going to go to blows saying how selfish I was by not taking my health more serious especially me being a widower. I really had to check myself on my bullshit

I used to just tough it out but a close friend cuss my ass out thought we was going to go to blows saying how selfish I was by not taking my health more serious especially me being a widower. I really had to check myself on my bullshit
I'm dreading when it's my time to get this but I know it's something that will have to get done

At least once a year. I should prolly make it every six months like @Chi-Town B said tho

I'm dreading when it's my time to get this but I know it's something that will have to get done

word same here especially since they are saying folks are getting that type of cancer younger and younger

My wife really got on me because I would get either upper respiratory infections or pneumonia a lot. And for the fact that I want to be with my girls as long a possible.

I’m 40+. I go all the time. Niggas will take better of their cars better than their own bodies. You have to get all your checkups get your colonoscopy. Get your prostate checked when you’re of age. All that. Genetically speaking my family live for a long time but still take care of myself as best I can. In the gym 3 days a week. Stay away from red meat etc

Skin cancer runs in the family and now diabetes popped up so I do the yearly checks to make sure I have neither. Had pre-melanoma on my back when I was a teen

I'm disabled (born w/cerebral palsy) so I really have no choice but to go to the doctor 2 - 3 times a year because I deal with other ailments outside of my disability. Also, cancer runs on both sides of my family and it's rampant on my mom's side.

I workout 4 days a week twice a day and I'm trying to lose weight because my weight & diet been out of control since I was in my mid 30s and I can't afford to gain excess weight due to my disability.

Back