Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

So since we throwing out hypos

what if you whip the nigga and HE calls the cops. Now you might have to have supervised visitation.

Or what if he whips ya ass. Then the next time he hits her she calls someone else and dudes goes over and regulates? You mad she ain’t call that nigga the first instead of you or nah?

In your opinion that's the right move for you and I'm not disagreeing with you or anybody else who sees it that way.

All I'm saying is I'm NOT calling the police.
I cant recall anybody saying they'd call the police, most said the chick should call em. Which is what she supposed to do in domestic abuse cases 🤷‍♂️

I swear y'all some 'If one train leaves Atlanta, headed to California, traveling at 70mph...and another train leaves Cincinnati, headed to California, traveling at 55mph...which train arrives first?' face ass niggas.

Some niggas is cool with allowing the mother of their child to get her face caved in. Some niggas is not.

I cant recall anybody saying they'd call the police, most said the chick should call em. Which is what she supposed to do in domestic abuse cases 🤷‍♂️

Your recall memory ain't to good today cause it's been said.

So since we throwing out hypos

what if you whip the nigga and HE calls the cops. Now you might have to have supervised visitation.

Or what if he whips ya ass. Then the next time he hits her she calls someone else and dudes goes over and regulates? You mad she ain’t call that nigga the first instead of you or nah?
That's a scenario that could easily happen

Are we naming names? Or are we talking about contradicting opinions in different threads and assuming that it's the same people
Honestly, I would have to go back to those threads. I dont remember names. I just remember the energy in them. I try not top stay in those threads because murder is mentally draining for me.

I could very well be assuming it is the same people. That is why I asked the questions I did so I can remember the responses for future threads.

Ok story time..told this one and y’all found it funny

my bm brother told me he went to jail because she told him her current hit her and was throwing her out. He and his homies came over ...beat his ass and since he was a dancer, they shot him in his feet and tossed him in the hallway. Turns out dude never hit her and it was his apartment. She didn’t even regret her lie.

Ok story time..told this one and y’all found it funny

my bm brother told me he went to jail because she told him her current hit her and was throwing her out. He and his homies came over ...beat his ass and since he was a dancer, they shot him in his feet and tossed him in the hallway. Turns out dude never hit her and it was his apartment. She didn’t even regret her lie.

Because of what the BM did I can't find the story funny.

As I've said before regarding something similar. I may have someone back but I'm always considering the source of when some shit comes to my doorstep and then move accordingly

Because of what the BM did I can't find the story funny.

As I've said before regarding something similar. I may have someone back but I'm always considering the source of when some shit comes to my doorstep and then move accordingly
Ppl found it funny because he was a dancer and got shot in the feet.
I didn’t think it was funny either.

Back