Are you bad at taking tests?

Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
I recently took this test that I have heard from everybody was terrible. People were saying they had bad anxiety. They failed multiple times. They they couldn’t sleep and all that.

then when I went. I passed that mf except one section the first time without studying. I only failed that one section by two points.

I’ve always been good at taking tests but I suck at studying. Are you the same or is it different for you?

Every test would get the "read through each unit several times over for at least 3 hours" treatment. That was always sufficient to imprint the info in my head and get A or B grades.

Nah...tests and testing is tha only way I got thru school cuz I wasn’t studying for shit and homework was definitely out tha convo lol...I retain info well...it’s just finding tha drive to “look for info” on my own I struggled wit’ in school...I thought I had better shit to do wit my time lol

Reactions: King Freeman
I’m great at storing info that I need for the test and then dumping it immediately after

This.

I have to take test like every 2-3 years at my job. Mainly for the Gas company. I always pass them joints, and I don't study anything til like a 1/2 hour before I gotta take it.

They only time I had troble w/ a test was when I 1st started and I failed that bitch the 1st 2 times and I was on my last try so my supervior just gave me and another co-workers the answers.

Yeah I am. Not good at taking tests at all, regardless of how much I study.

I almost got fired for not actually taking the tests. I really didn't give a f* either. Just a few weeks ago, I went there and took it (failed) and realized I didn't need to study at all. Just found an elusive way of cheating. I'm bout to have all kinds of certifications and whatnot. I think my boss knows something ain't right cause I passed two exams back to back. Time to chill and then pick back up.

Never had any issues taking tests. I either knew the material or I didn't.

Also school/tests got easier later as everything became more standardized. If you had a decent grasp of the information and good comprehension skills, they would give you the answers in the questions or there would be a pattern.

Reactions: King Freeman
I always had straight Fs but scored high as fuck in standardized tests