Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you a supervisor at your job?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
have you been called a Uncle Tom at work by other black employees?
have you been accused of favoring whites more than your own people?
have you been to the owner of the company's plush estate more times than you should?
do you feel guilty about firing a black employee in front of other black employees?

Man fuck that just do your job..let a white person in your place do the same shit and they won't say a peep....being a boss or.just a top notch employee ain't easy

i know a guy who became a supervisor at his job..... he told me that the same people he used to work with mind you was cool with turned against him after awhile once he got a promotion.

I’ve been a supervisor & I’ve never been hit with those issues. There’s been times where I’ve had to check curtain fellow black co-workers cuz their actions were making their other black co-workers look bad tho.

It's weird at my job, I have way less issues with the black folks. I think it's cuz they can tell that I'm pretty hood and just being cool for the job.

It be the little white kids that always got slick shit to say. I've only had to let one person go. Little white girl that I didn't even have to fire, I just refused to let her put in for a day off with really short notice.

I told her if I have to scramble to find a server for that day, it's only fair if she scrambling looking for a job as well. I guess she was used to getting her way, and her little feelings were hurt. Cuz she just left and never came back 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's weird at my job, I have way less issues with the black folks. I think it's cuz they can tell that I'm pretty hood and just being cool for the job.

It be the little white kids that always got slick shit to say. I've only had to let one person go. Little white girl that I didn't even have to fire, I just refused to let her put in for a day off with really short notice.

I told her if I have to scramble to find a server for that day, it's only fair if she scrambling looking for a job as well. I guess she was used to getting her way, and her little feelings were hurt. Cuz she just left and never came back 🤷🏿‍♂️
next time one of them white kids get outta line fire them right in front of everybody.

Yooo funny story

When I was in a leadership role, we were hiring and we really needed bodies. What we needed wasn’t rocket scientists, wr just needed niggaz willing to be coached up to performance levels.

So I’m in one of the interviews and my manager ask the guy, what make you consider this company.

Bro was perfectly honest

He said, i needed a job and i saw yall commercial that said yall were hiring with no experience.

The interview ends and dude ask me what i think. I said hire that man, we need honest men here

The manager gonna tell me, dude aint professional, what kinda of answer was that. I said an honest answer, and we get in an argument.

That shit not for me

Then we gotta pay unemployment.

I force them into making the adult decision of quitting

This. Can't fire mfs straight like that without written warnings or they can claim unemployment or hit you for termination pay.

Gotta fuck w their schedule and cut shifts. Makes shit a little more tense but if they really got bills they'll just quit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

The worst is when you want to get rid of a mf bad but you don't have anyone to replace them so you gotta charge it to the game 🤣

I have 24 ppl reporting to me, but no I never been accused of that. One of my coworkers friend teases saying I’m “too nice” though. lol. I actually think I’m pretty no-nonsense and results based, but I just happen to be kind and laid back about it.

I only supervise interns, and honestly I’m about as mature as them, even tho I can keep a professional front on long enough to set a good example.

Back