Are You A Good/Thoughtful Gift Giver?

Gift Giving

• Total voters
i always give great gifts....but it all depends on how i fucks with you.

if i dont....ill give you a giftcard.
if i do.....its because i know you and how you move...so i will take the time to select the gift that i think you could most likely be able to utilize on your journey to greatness.

for wifey.......i usually just go above and beyond just because its Thursday.

cuz yall niggas are terrible people.

shitty friends

and just a cancer to society.

:uk:
bad dog

bad bad dog

tenor.gif

Can never go wrong

yeah....i set the bar too high from jump

its just now starting to get harder to do

gift women food....

go out on a beer run....walk over to bar side.. spend 2 hours drinking and laughing with friends....bring home food...

all is forgiven

:haha3:

I notice everything and I like making people feel special so I put a lot of thought into gift giving.

Reactions: Word....Life
Yall deadass serious about cash?

All the time. No

When they 100% sure of what they want, cool ain't got no problem with that. Plan out where I'm getting from and the best time to go so I can be in-n- out.

But if flaking and going back & forth then they getting cash to get whatever they want.

I'm horrible at it and it's mostly because I've done it all except buy a car or house for them

So idk what else to do

Funny thing is I owe her a car

Actually I'm just terrible at gifts in general

I'm pretty bad at it lmao. Unless i know what they really want already. 9 times out of 10 i will just give them money and be like "get wtf you want".

I like to make happy so I pay attention to things you mention you like or would want. I hate spending money unless it's on people I care for then I enjoy spoiling them.

Reactions: Judy Winslow
Like the other good gift givers I pay attention. You say something I will remember it. The only time I ever went wrong was that Christmas I gave my wife a carpet shampooer. It wasn’t my fault. I clearly heard her say I need a new shampooer. She was ready to divorce me lmao.