Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You A Creatures Of Habit?

That minus well be me because I don't close my garage until after my evening walk

Im bout to run to Walmart and my guys house 20 mind away and I might leave it up just cause. I got a doorbell cam in my garage tho

Sometimes I wonder if I ever lived in a big city b4 bc I'm flagrant af nowadays

Yeah cuz my immediate first thought when I read your routine was 'Where the fuck this nigga live? He tripping with the garage shit.'

Cigarettes.

I can go days without smoking but as soon as I do something where I'd normally have a cigarette after. I gotta have one.

If I'm at work I'm gonna smoke like half a pack cause I can, usually after throwing out recycling or heavy trash, drinking, if one of my boys pull up to chop it up we gonna smoke 4-5 cigarettesover an hour or 2, or if I'm waiting for a Lyft, uber or bus I have to have one.

If I'm just home doing fuck all I can go days without smoking if I'm not doing any of the above things. Dumb af.
Got damn this used to be me when I had a cig smoking habit

Everytime I get in the car *light up*
Drinking coffee *light up*
Beer/alcohol *light up*
After sex *light up*
Food *light up*

And if I skipped a cig during any of these 'triggers' all i could think about is how bad I wanted one.

only insofar that i sometimes feel like i'm living to work, not working to live. i wake up, eat, go to work, come back, eat, sleep and repeat the fuckin process. but other than that forced working role i need to inhabit, i go with the flow. it's spontaneity almost to a fault, where i don't schedule my day according to accomplishing goals and prioritizing things. i need to work on living through habit and not just through feel.

Back