Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You A Creatures Of Habit?

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator
If so, how close to your habits/schedules do you have to be before you're thrown off?

Im sure my neighbors could set they clocks to my morning routine and I don't think I like that

to the bone

wake up same time, same routine, i come in the house doing the same shit

I park in the same spot at work, at walmart, the dollar store, etc.....i'll only go in like a 3 mile radius for lunch and I go to the same places to eat, that also have to be on the correct side of the road that make it to where I can come back out in the direction I was going

one or two of these things changing during the day wouldnt fuck it up completely but you can tell its not my normal.....im only really thrown off and pissed when someone else's randomness or unpreparedness backs my shit up and now im all out of line and looking unprepared with my shit

its more about time with me....i hate wasting a second so I set up my day to where Im always moving...every action leads into another seamlessly

most people dont work like that so its hard to orchestrate shit with people....i cant do late, or random, or sitting in a parking lot trying to decide where to eat for more than a couple mins

No. Quite the opposite. Which is equally problematic.

What’s ya morning routine?
Wake up. Internet surfing. Bathroom.

Open my garage and feed and water my dog bowls. Walk her for 15-20mins max.

Make breakfast if I'm a be home all day.

This all has to happen b4 10am every day or I'm screwed

Once my garage opens, its open all day if I'm home and thats what I want to break from also

Wake up. Internet surfing. Bathroom.

Open my garage and feed and water my dog bowls. Walk her for 15-20mins max.

Make breakfast if I'm a be home all day.

This all has to happen b4 10am every day or I'm screwed

Once my garage opens, its open all day if I'm home and thats what I want to break from also
My neighbor leaves his garage open from 7am to about 9 pm every single day!

My neighbor leaves his garage open from 7am to about 9 pm every single day!
That minus well be me because I don't close my garage until after my evening walk

Im bout to run to Walmart and my guys house 20 mind away and I might leave it up just cause. I got a doorbell cam in my garage tho

Sometimes I wonder if I ever lived in a big city b4 bc I'm flagrant af nowadays

Cigarettes.

I can go days without smoking but as soon as I do something where I'd normally have a cigarette after. I gotta have one.

If I'm at work I'm gonna smoke like half a pack cause I can, usually after throwing out recycling or heavy trash, drinking, if one of my boys pull up to chop it up we gonna smoke 4-5 cigarettesover an hour or 2, or if I'm waiting for a Lyft, uber or bus I have to have one.

If I'm just home doing fuck all I can go days without smoking if I'm not doing any of the above things. Dumb af.

Do I have a pattern in life that helps me survive or stay on schedule, yes. Can I adjust to a different environment or group people if needed yes? So I would say I can be a creature of many habits if that makes sense.

Im a big time creature of habit. Same shit, different day. Except for weekends. 9 times out of 10 i do the same shit on my weekends though.

That minus well be me because I don't close my garage until after my evening walk

Im bout to run to Walmart and my guys house 20 mind away and I might leave it up just cause. I got a doorbell cam in my garage tho

Sometimes I wonder if I ever lived in a big city b4 bc I'm flagrant af nowadays
Is your garage manual?

Cigarettes.

I can go days without smoking but as soon as I do something where I'd normally have a cigarette after. I gotta have one.

If I'm at work I'm gonna smoke like half a pack cause I can, usually after throwing out recycling or heavy trash, drinking, if one of my boys pull up to chop it up we gonna smoke 4-5 cigarettesover an hour or 2, or if I'm waiting for a Lyft, uber or bus I have to have one.

If I'm just home doing fuck all I can go days without smoking if I'm not doing any of the above things. Dumb af.

Pretty similar in this regard, if I’m out and about/ drinking/ working I’ll smoke all day. If I’m home chilling I don’t really have the urge to smoke and can go days inside without smoking.

And I can time everything I'm doing hours ahead of time to down to the minute so when people take their time or impede me from making my time I lose my shit.

It's not that I don't have patience it's just I've already allowed for that in my timing lol.

Back