Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are women too needy or do men neglect their duties?

3-5 times..smh dude is bugging but kudos if thats what works for them. Being needy isn't an issue or anything, some women like the spotlight, but as a man, Ive learned the hard way, if you start off in the beginning of the situation Day 1 - Day 50 giving her your whole life and time and she accepts it and eats it up, and you know that's not your mojo, don't get upset when she expects you to do the same on Day 300-year 5 of the situation. etc.
Men don't neglect their duties IMO its just women expect if the man in the beginning of their situation, gave all his time to her/performed all of his duties in the beginning, she is continuesly seeking that action from the man IMO.
When dude falls back, then that's when the fire starts with both parties and you have these discussions which are healthy.
Just my opinion

Uhm have we dated? Nah but I totally agree with everything yu said...
Men be the real yu, don't put on a show and behave a certain way jus cos yu tryin to obtain it but once yu know its yours yu cant go changing that sh*t up that's just not fair...
Then once yu start actin the same he wanna notice it and suddenly it's a huge deal and then he expects for things to go back to what it was?...
l3bpK_s-200x150.gif

This is more of a case by case thing.

The needy ones I've dealt wit were that way, b/c they didn't really have much of a social life. So they expected me to fill that void. They legit got mad if I went to spend time with family, instead of them.

I'm like BDP, I gotta have my me time. I don't have to go anywhere, but not really wanna be bothered wit if I'm doing something or relaxing.

I love his attention! He gives me the attention I NEED/WANT therefore we good especially when he's moody and needs his space. So I would say it's a compromising thing. If the right attention needed is given at the right times she should definitely respect his need/want for attention or space. It's all about knowing your partner and reading their signs and body language.

I need my lil attention:really?:! i wouldn't considerate it needy though lol. It depends. some dudes get comfortable and feel like they don't have to chill or spend as much time with their girl. Men know when they not giving their girls as much attention as they should. And women know when they are being too needy :really:...well most of em do.

i had a chick give me head one time when i was playing xbox...she got her qt...i got some head out the deal...everyone was happy

Word. It makes sense when u consider their past tho. His first wife left him after 15 yrs for another man, n his current wife is a free spirit who used to be known for 1 night stands with coworkers. He paranoid bout bein cuckholded again.

I'm saying, settling is the root of dissatisfaction.

Sounds like insecurity more than neediness

I thot insecurity was the root of neediness?
Good point! Guess excess attention can be seen as insecurity at its root. Going to think about that for a bit

I do not believe that is the case with everyone. Some people are just needy. Want to be consumed and engulfed by their mate.
There is not always an issue or a root for things. Sometimes it just is. lol

Back