Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are There Really Men Like This Or She's Tripping?

Thoughts On Vid

• There's Really Men Like She Described

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • She's Just Stroking His Ego

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's Sprung and Thinks Every Girl Wants Her Man

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Are there really men like this? or is she just stroking his ego? or is she sprung and think's every girl wants her nigga?

Uh...

As far as his approach to ppl, some (women) may think it comes off as a lil bit of flirting. Ppl sometimes confuse the act being nice with being flirtatious. The thing is, they might find your speech, your intellect, your voice, your demeanor attractive. This can cause short term deliriousness and bad interpretation when that gentleman does what he does, be his regular self, nice or polite to you or whatever, which in turn causes women to think he might be trying to indirectly "shoot his shot".

But yea...

You gotta do more than type some funky ass mfn dots to make me lust for you or feel like you shootin a pass at me. The fack lol? And don't do well with hidden msgs and alla dat. So nah, I don't agree with that theory.

When you're really feeling someone or love someone, it becomes clear as to why women like you so much. So, when I tell a guy stuff that I notice or love about them, I'm being real. You can call it stroking their ego but truth is truth.

She threw me off with the dots but she was sadly right about them damn emojis. Females(not all) really take that shit to heart. You drop heart eyes under another female pics and your girl just might flip her wig.

I've met guys who are easy to talk to and the comfort just happens. Which, for some reason, could lead some women to wanting more or thinking more than what it is. Some people are just charming and they can't help it.

I'm not supposed to be talking to you. However, I can't vote for two. I think she's stroking his ego and there are men out here like that.

Using too many dots irritates me. Id leave them on Read anyway.:sayword:
You so ..........................................
............................................................................................................
............................................................................................................

Petty';;lll

there r men like she described.

some ppl, u gotta get to know them to see their great internal qualities. other ppl, its apparent when u even overhear a convo n end up cracking up @ the jokes they made to their boys.

so when niggas like that interact with women who r less exposed to them, n they don't switch of their natural charm AND he seems like he care bout what they say, of course at least some of them chicks will be feelin him. especially if they don't know he's like that with everyone.

Polls tied between "there's guys like she described" and "she's just sprung" so far lol

Can what she's describing be considered the gift of gab?

Polls tied between "there's guys like she described" and "she's just sprung" so far lol

Can what she's describing be considered the gift of gab?
that's exactly what that is...

i didn't vote cuz it's a combination of the two...

i have that....i have good convo....me and my wife have good conversations, always have, always will...she loves that about me....we'll talk all day if i let her.......

i can totally here her describing me just like that......

HOWEVER, i think a lot of it is due to the fact that she's in love with me......i seem interesting to her where i may seem boring and dull to someone else.

but you can't tell her that, she thinks everybody is as into my conversations as she is....so i get accused of flirting when i'm often just bein myself and talking too much......

The "..." theory is new shyt to me.

Joe Budden the type of nigga you wanna hate on so bad, but have no choice but to give that nigga props b/c he do be pullin some bad azzz women.

The "..." theory is new shyt to me.

Joe Budden the type of nigga you wanna hate on so bad, but have no choice but to give that nigga props b/c he do be pullin some bad azzz women.
hes a bad azz nigga himself tho. smart, funny, sexy. arrogant n rude af but I c y women like him.

Back