Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are There Any Great Artist Born After 1990?

I'm surprised no one brought the GOAT

Kim Kardashian

gif.gif

Kim was born in 1980

What’s the qualifications what do you consider “great” b/c if influence, classic album & pushing the genre Chief Keef is a great artist.

Uzi music is horrible

A hit song mixed in with utter trash. You can’t be great like that

I can't think of any rap artists born after 1990 that I would consider Great. My 17 year old son would tell me I'm a hating old head, but I would tell him to stfu, tell his artists to stay on beat and enunciate lil nigga...lol. I don't believe a lot of these newer rap artists even care about making quality or timeless music. It feels like they all treat it as just another hustle or marketing tool and that translates in the quality of the music.

I can't think of any rap artists born after 1990 that I would consider Great. My 17 year old son would tell me I'm a hating old head, but I would tell him to stfu, tell his artists to stay on beat and enunciate lil nigga...lol. I don't believe a lot of these newer rap artists even care about making quality or timeless music. It feels like they all treat it as just another hustle or marketing tool and that translates in the quality of the music.

They not gonna make timeless music when it doesn't make any money. It makes sense to use music as marketing because their brand is more monetizable then the actual music.

Back