Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are There Any Great Artist Born After 1990?

So are there great artists under the age of 32? Well greatness takes time and a lot of artists weren’t considered greats until they were pretty well into their 30s outside of exceptions

But You asking the Same niggas that constantly make threads and listen to artists from 20-30 years ago about 20 year olds essentially?

How would they know? lol

So are there great artists under the age of 32? Well greatness takes time and a lot of artists weren’t considered greats until they were pretty well into their 30s outside of exceptions

But You asking the Same niggas that constantly make threads and listen to artists from 20-30 years ago about 20 year olds essentially?

How would they know? lol
Answer the question or don’t nigga….

How would they know? lol

Cap

By the time Nas was 32 he was working on HipHop is dead. MJ had already dropped Off the wall, thriller, bad. I can keep going.

Did you not see me put there are exceptions?

I can name 20 tho.

Beyoncé
Wayne
Usher

Pretty much every legend was that nigga by the time they hit 32. Hov is the only nigga who got in the game later in life and even he was working on the black album by 32/33.

I can name 20 tho.

Beyoncé
Wayne
Usher

Pretty much every legend was that nigga by the time they hit 32. Hov is the only nigga who got in the game later in life and even he was working on the black album by 32/33.
20 out of how many total?

Idc to argue this point it was such a small part of what I was saying lol

The conversation that sparked this thread initially wasn’t even about music specifically, but entertainment in general. Who are the next Eddie and Martin? Denzel? Etc.

Back