Welcome To aBlackWeb

are most of you black men still colorblind in 2021?

roi baptiste

Mrs Baptiste is dark skinned... me i'm brown skinned but my preference is dark skinned women......... she told if she went to let's say a bar with a light skinned,brown skinned & herself, 8 times out of 10 a nigga will hit on the light skinned chick first..... she says alot of dark skinned men act like their too ashamed to deal with a dark skinned women ...... she has a very valid point ..... look at the show Martin.... why did Gina get the lead role instead of Pam???we all knew why i don't have to spell it out.... i would like some serious feedback on this subject.

I’m light skin and I don’t have a preference. I dated women of all shades. I do think darker skin dudes be breaking their neck for a light skin women tho.
exactly..... dark sinned brothers act like their obligated to find a light skinned woman...... it's like they are programmed to think that 2 dark skinned people can't make a beautiful child together but if the woman is light skinned (or white) they believe they will have a beautiful baby.

Back