Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Are Black Men That Don't Honor The Nod Automatically Coons?

Nuances such as the nod and other things exclusive to our culture >>>>

Also this

giphy.gif

This is one of the reasons I fucked with Obeezy so heavy...so much being communicated here...

I had a friend(not black) ask me if i knew all those dudes im always giving the nod to..or why i randomly get dapped up out and about lol..

People in hawaii kinda do it too, but its more eyebrows than head..
Lol true

They think that shit is weird.

This is something that we just do. Nobody taught u, u just know it.

Only grew up with my moms so had no pops explain it to me.

But yea, other races find it odd that random black men nod at me or say whats up.

I had a friend(not black) ask me if i knew all those dudes im always giving the nod to..or why i randomly get dapped up out and about lol..

People in hawaii kinda do it too, but its more eyebrows than head..

now that i think about it...i feel like the eyebrow thing is a filipino thing..its a shit load of filipinos here, and i feel like its them that do it. the crazy thing is that they get called "the blacks of asia"

The nod is a younger male hood shit. You get older you not thinking about it, I can't even remember the last time I did the nod.

I hit niggas with the wassup and keep it moving.

I do both.

Give the nod and "Sup" or "What's going" an keep it movin

I don't think niggaz that don't respond back are coons. I think they spoons.

Just another tool.
Not down with the cool.
Nigga nod back.
You black ass fool.

My s/o bff's ex was notorious for not acknowledging the nod.

Didn't know the nigga or communicated with him...but the couple of times I went wit her to meet her friends...I'd give the quick nod...but the muthafucca ain't acknowledge back.

Yeah...that pisses me off. Hell pisses me off thinkin back on it. After two seperate occasions, I just stopped acknowledging his azzz altogether. S/o tells me he acted like that wit the rest of them.

Only time I seen that nigga acknowledge anybody else is the guy her other bff was dealing wit. And that nigga was acting like a woman anxious to see her man after being away for a while. Shyt was suspect that even s/o bff called him out on it. Lol

Last edited:
My s/o bff's ex was notorious for not acknowledging the nod.

Didn't know the nigga or communicated with him...but the couple of times I went wit her to meet her friends...I'd give the quick nod...but the muthafucca ain't acknowledge back.

Yeah...that pisses me off. Hell pisses me off thinkin back on it. After two seperate occasions, I just stopped acknowledging his azzz altogether. S/o tells me he acted like that wit the rest of them.

Only time I seen that nigga acknowledge anybody else is the guy her other bff was dealing wit. And that nigga was acting like a woman anxious to see her man after being away for a while. Shyt was suspect that even s/o bff called him out on it. Lol
so they was fuckin?

It' the equivalent of white people stretching their face to make that fake ass smile in the office followed by the condescending "thanks"
laughter-300x231.jpg

Yeah i work around a bunch of rednecks so whenever i see a brother i would give the nod and k.i.m but you know white people always ask me the same thing......do you know them? Naw muthafucka but i DO know them. Troops them out everytime

Back