Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished it. Wow. How's this not getting talked about more. The story was amazing IMO

Powder's transition to Jinx was amazing.

So many great scenes like this one

Is the game this good?

Side note how is this tv14 with the amount of death and violence in this lol

Ok so overall I liked it.

The animation and graphics were cool. All the badass woman characters were dope.

@mike030270 I too liked Jinx transition. Silco and Jinx relationship gave me Joker/Harley Quinn vibes a little...just a tad lol

Intrigued to see the next season.

Last edited:
@IP360 Yeah but did you think he was going to turn her in if she didn't kill him?

Meh...see that's what I go back & forth on. I mean he said he wouldn't. Mainly b/c she was a daughter to him. Plus the one thing he valued and preached was LOYALTY. So I find it hard to think he'd turn on her.

BUT THEN AGAIN...he loves power even more. He had the opportunity to have the society he's been wanting at his fingertips. If it meant sacrificing Jinx for the bigger picture...I'd think he would do it.

Meh...see that's what I go back & forth on. I mean he said he wouldn't. Mainly b/c she was a daughter to him. Plus the one thing he valued and preached was LOYALTY. So I find it hard to think he'd turn on her.

BUT THEN AGAIN...he loves power even more. He had the opportunity to have the society he's been wanting at his fingertips. If it meant sacrificing Jinx for the bigger picture...I'd think he would do it.

Yup I think he would too. And the way they set this up with Jinx blowing up the council...shit gonna hit the fan In season 2. I like how they conveniently dont show what happened to Jinx at the end? Is she alive( of course she is cus she is a major character) She gonna take Silco place?

Jinx is pretty far gone but I doubt Vi gives up on her. It'll also create strains on her relationship with Caitlyn which will end up creating a strain on her relationship with Jayce (if he survived)

I'm curious who all will end up surviving in the council from the rocket. I'd be surprised if they killed off everyone in that room

Though I never played the game and don't know the story. I just know they better keep whoever produced it and wrote the script. Matter of fact they better keep everyone who was a part of creating the show

Back