Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab sentenced to 45 years for running a drug ring implicated in murder

i didn’t read the trial transcript or anything, so i’m just basing everything i know on this article...

having said that this case seems flimsy as hell... they made him out to be a kingpin off rap lyrics, interviews, and snitches who told to get lighter sentences

i think you need a little more substance than that, he may have a chance on appeal

Brah, this dude legal representation seems terrible. Made all that money off dealing and rap. A GREAT lawyer should have been retained. "They dont understand the culture" should have NEVER been said in that courtroom. I dont feel bad for any of these rappers that get in the game and stay in the streets this deep. Then have the audacity to rap about it. IF YOU REALLY SEELING DRUGS, DONT MAKE AUDIO EVIDENCE OF COMMITTING SUCH CRIME

You can't be serious. If that black man is dumb enough to be "baited" into snitching on himself by a white man then he deserves what he gets. The white man has shown himself not to be trustworthy yet AR-AB WILLINGLY volunteered information that he didn't need to. He is not a victim.

Some people have an unhealthy desire to prove they are more gangsta or real than the next guy. If you REALLY bout that life, the people that NEED to know, KNOW. No need to go outta your way to prove yourself to the masses

He's a victim of the system. They let white people who're charged with much worse crimes than drug trafficking off with a slap on their wrist.

Brah. I'm all for minorities being victims of the system. But this ain't what we discussing here. I know and have been around plenty of real successful and not successful drug dealers. There are some basic things the successful ones I know have done to avoid getting trapped by the law. I'm sure other people have and can attest to that. THATS what we discussing. Plus, he getting charged w murder. When the murders get brought up, is a WHOLE nother thing.

He basically saying that’s why he a drug dealer because it’s the culture so they wouldn’t understand as an answer to the judge saying he chose to be a dealer

lol

A GREAT lawyer, that shoulda been had w all that money. Would have never let him speak a word in that courtroom and utilized his upbringing, how the system does people of color and how fictitious rap can be as a real defense.

Not me, personally. Let's get that clear. But I hope y'all don't expect niggas who happily rap on songs about killings to listen to y'all preaching about stuff.

Let me earn some respect with the youngins

Aye yo, it’s lit. I murdered them niggas on broad street the night before last, first Monday after Easter.guess how I did it. Nah, imma tell you. My license is suspended but I still stole a brown Hyundai license plate hft-4wf from the Brookhaven parking garage then parked on 2nd and walked a block at 12:57pm.
I emptied my clip and touched mad shit on my way back to the car. Fuck gloves.
I’m hiding out at my mommas house at 491 Q ave. Green crib.
I tossed the gun in the sewer, first opening ten steps from the third bench.
I’m going to pick up 19 kilos of cocaine tomorrow from in front of Citibank at 83 market street at 7am.

cops can’t touch me and won’t be none the wiser. They don’t understand our culture.

So am I lit?

Let me earn some respect with the youngins

Aye yo, it’s lit. I murdered them niggas on broad street the night before last, first Monday after Easter.guess how I did it. Nah, imma tell you. My license is suspended but I still stole a brown Hyundai license plate hft-4wf from the Brookhaven parking garage then parked on 2nd and walked a block at 12:57pm.
I emptied my clip and touched mad shit on my way back to the car. Fuck gloves.
I’m hiding out at my mommas house at 491 Q ave. Green crib.
I tossed the gun in the sewer, first opening ten steps from the third bench.
I’m going to pick up 19 kilos of cocaine tomorrow from in front of Citibank at 83 market street at 7am.

cops can’t touch me and won’t be none the wiser. They don’t understand our culture.

So am I lit?
Sigh, never mind old head.

Back