Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apple will be shutting down iTunes

Not really.

The only difference between iTunes and Tower Records was ya ass didn't have to leave your house to buy something.

But the keyword is buy. Why buy a song or album when you already pay for the Apple streaming service and you can listen to that same song or album that you're already paying for.

Streaming is the stupidest shit ever because you own nothing. At least with iTunes you could buy the shit outright and listen to it offline.

Record labels sold y'all on the okie-doke.

Streaming is the stupidest shit ever because you own nothing. At least with iTunes you could buy the shit outright and listen to it offline.

On top of that, people are really sleeping on all the music that's free on youtube.

And the sound quality isn't really that much different.

At least not enough to justify paying for something you can get for free.

Download from youtube, convert to mp3, put it on a thumbdrive.....computer.....phone.....or whatever.......and don't pay anything at all.

On top of that, people are really sleeping on all the music that's free on youtube.

And the sound quality isn't really that much different.

At least not enough to justify paying for something you can get for free.

Download from youtube, convert to mp3, put it on a thumbdrive.....computer.....phone.....or whatever.......and don't pay anything at all.

C/S Both of these.

Call me an old ass nigga IDGAF but I like my shit physical/to own my shit and play it whenever I want to without worrying about a subscription every month.

And what's the point of it when you got youtube? I can go listen/download a full album right now on youtube for free. And the artist will still get paid.

Shit stupid to me.

Internet bout to be straight up free in 5 to 10 years...community wifis bout to start poppin up everywhere. Soon you wont be able to go without internet even if u wanted too.

C/S Both of these.

Call me an old ass nigga IDGAF but I like my shit physical/to own my shit and play it whenever I want to without worrying about a subscription every month.

And what's the point of it when you got youtube? I can go listen/download a full album right now on youtube for free. And the artist will still get paid.

Shit stupid to me.

Went to Barnes and Noble yesterday. They had a lil section of vinyl and this was in it

20190602_173928.jpg

Y'all keep streaming. When it comes to music, I'd rather spend my money on something tangible.

Streaming is not stupid at all bruh. Yes you don't own the music but where would you store all that music? it was getting out of hand, there wasn't enough storage space. Also streaming allows you to listen the artists you never would take the chance on purchasing

Streaming is not stupid at all bruh. Yes you don't own the music but where would you store all that music? it was getting out of hand, there wasn't enough storage space. Also streaming allows you to listen the artists you never would take the chance on purchasing

Where? On your pc/laptop's hard drive, where else???

Do you really need your entire music collection with you at all times? Can you not load up an 8GB microSD with enough music for any given day? Or are you going to tell me niggas don't pick and choose their music before heading out anymore?

You're more likely to find even more obscure artists on Youtube just letting autoplay do it's thing. The youtube rabbit hole for music is a real thing.

I've got about 6 128gb thumbdrives:

sandisk thumb drive pic.jpg

I only use 2 of them for music........and ride around with them in my car by just plugging them into the USB input on my car stereo.

Only drawback on that is that the car stereo will only be able to play up to 999 songs on the thumbdrive.

That doesn't affect the thumbdrive's storage capacity......just what you can play in the car.

And you smartphone people could probably get around that by connecting your phone to your car stereo.

Back