Best music streaming service?

• Google Music

• Apple Music

• Tidal

• Spotify

• Prime Music (Amazon)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man step ur dj game up b, how u gon sign up to listen to the radio :bruh1:
Nigga....I JUST said literally in the first sentence I get tired of my own playlists lol.

I work in a warehouse and I get left alone for 6 hrs so I be running through them shits lol

A lot of people sleeping on prime music

If you pay the $99 for prime, I would implore you to utilize prime video and prime music. Not the subscription service but the music that's available through prime

I just download for offline play so I don't have to use data

I have Google Play. I can listen to any new albums that come out and old albums. Plus it goes over with YouTube so I don't see any ads. For $10 a month it's worth it.

I've found that whatever music Google play doesn't have is an issue with the artist and is usually the samesame ac the other platforms outside of maybe the Prince catalogue

I’ve paid Tidal for a long time when it launched.

But I’ve always had Apple Music since I’ve been a Apple user since iPhone 3. Until the streaming service, I used to torrent most of my music and upload via iTunes. So I’ve always used the music app. When the steaming service dropped it intergrated into the existing app and made it much better.

I was paying for both and found Apple Music was my go to app for music. I gave up with Tidal.

I bootlegged 4:44 for a week until it dropped on Apple Music and I was good. Lol.

Tidal all day, they let me keep all the music I downloaded after my subscription ran out. Apple don’t let you keep shit fuck them niggas!

I don't listen to much new music so I just use Youtube.

When I want more obscure 80s or 90s music I use mp3juices.

I got an Apple music card worth $99 for Christmas but I haven't activated it yet. It's good for a year after I activate it. Presumably I'll be able to D/L anything I want for a year.

But I don't use any of these new streaming services like Tidal or Spotify because, generally speaking, I don't really listen to new music and if I come across something on here it's usually on Youtube or Soundcloud.

I don't listen to much new music so I just use Youtube.

When I want more obscure 80s or 90s music I use mp3juices.

I got an Apple music card worth $99 for Christmas but I haven't activated it yet. It's good for a year after I activate it. Presumably I'll be able to D/L anything I want for a year.

But I don't use any of these new streaming services like Tidal or Spotify because, generally speaking, I don't really listen to new music and if I come across something on here it's usually on Youtube or Soundcloud.
Sooooo about that Apple card.

Hi, I’m Kandy.

I prefer taking the time and effort to build up my own collection, this is the problem with the world we want it all to be so easy and just press the buttons, it's like the fat kid on my street who's dad just bought him one of them things you stand on instead of having to walk, some are becoming way too lazy I still wash my dishes by hand and always will!

I prefer taking the time and effort to build up my own collection, this is the problem with the world we want it all to be so easy and just press the buttons, it's like the fat kid on my street who's dad just bought him one of them things you stand on instead of having to walk, some are becoming way too lazy I still wash my dishes by hand and always will!

Yeah but the problem is that if you're looking for a pay phone you won't find one.

In other words you have to keep up with the times.

Yeah but the problem is that if you're looking for a pay phone you won't find one.

In other words you have to keep up with the times.

Fuck phones too if I need you I will call out "YO" just like rocky did, if I could I would ride a horse instead of driving a car.

I had Tidal for bout a year but I stopped it late last year cuz I only went to it when i wanted to hear some Jay. I've been w/ Spotify for years now but Imma check out the Prime joint @AP21 talking bout since I got Prime anyway.

Back