Apple Music vs Google Music vs Tidal

Best music streaming service?

• Google Music

• Apple Music

• Tidal

• Spotify

• Prime Music (Amazon)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apple Music all day every day. It's hella integrated with everything if you already use Apple products. Plus Beats 1 >>>> offers the goat curated radio shows by our favorite artists like Q-Tip, Dr. Dre, Drake, Vince Staples, etc.. and those mix shows are fiiiire. I connect with a lot of my friends on there so we can see what each other is listening to be put on new and old shit. I know Spotify has a feature like this as well.

I've tried Tidal out for a few months and their back catalog is not deep. All streaming services try to make up for this with cover/tribute bands and live versions. But that don't cut it with me. I haven't been on Apple in years ..... I am contemplating on going back tho'.
I'm on Spotify right now and they'r pretty good on finding the tunes I like. They don't have Aaliyah Rock The Boat ..... duhfuq?
Anyway, if I do jump ship. I'll be going to Google ..... my homie has it and says their back catalog is crazy .....

Spotify. I have prime music but I've never bothered to try.

I was wondering why nobody was voting, the shit was closed lol I reopened it.

I've tried Tidal out for a few months and their back catalog is not deep. All streaming services try to make up for this with cover/tribute bands and live versions. But that don't cut it with me. I haven't been on Apple in years ..... I am contemplating on going back tho'.
I'm on Spotify right now and they'r pretty good on finding the tunes I like. They don't have Aaliyah Rock The Boat ..... duhfuq?
Anyway, if I do jump ship. I'll be going to Google ..... my homie has it and says their back catalog is crazy .....

You can get a lot of stuff from mp3juices (just be careful). You have to type "mp3 juices" into google's search engine. Then the link to mp3 juices will be the first thing that comes up. Click on the link, don't type mp3juices into your search bar because you can't get to it like that, you have to type it into google's search engine and click the link.

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 11.39.14 AM.png

Spotify because it was really the first major streaming site to break out in the UK and I've been using it for years now so there's no point switching a way from it.

I did try Google Music for a bit which was great, but it's redundant paying for a subscription for it when I've already using Spotify.

Also used Soundcloud for years as it started off being a great place to upload your own DJ mixes. The emphasis seems to have moved away from that over the years, though it's still a good place to find music you wouldn't otherwise find on the other streaming sites.

Back