Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Apple Music’s Top 100 Albums.

test
Blonde is wack

A lot of those others albums people can quibble about it being too high or low. Blonde legit is wack

Nostalgia Ultra/channel orange >>>

Shit even the Lonny breaux collection better. Blonde is ass I’m sorry

I love Kendrick but Good Kid is not an all time top ten album. Not over a lot of these other rap albums on this list.

MBDTF overrated ass is on this list & it ain’t even Kanye’s best album.

This is exactly why I got Tidal.

Shoutout to 7 though. Been the bane of a lot of niggas existence up here.

Dot does and accomplished in real life what certain cults try to act like happened.

DJ ENVIOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And Amy Winehouse is cool RIP, nice project it slaps but that can bounce

Or can I say that up here? Ablackweb and nobody got shit to say about the white shit

:mybad:

A few of them folks up their are mainly hip hop heads and most of the or life and field is dedicated to that form of music and can’t really speak on judging of all music.

First cap of the thread is critiquing some YT shit lol

Let the record reflect

:scust:

You figure, they have the databases to more accurately portray the best albums.

Number of streams, number of geographical groups that have streamed it, number of social economical groups that have streamed it, number of cultural groups that have streamed it, numbers based on gender, and age group.

You could theoretically create a best album by overal performance and perception list. Rather than some guys that “know music” saying what’s best.

You figure, they have the databases to more accurately portray the best albums.

Number of streams, number of geographical groups that have streamed it, number of social economical groups that have streamed it, number of cultural groups that have streamed it, numbers based on gender, and age group.

You could theoretically create a best album by overal performance and perception list. Rather than some guys that “know music” saying what’s best.
This definitely not based on streaming numbers. If that was the case Taylor Swift and Drake's albums would be much higher on the list.

This definitely not based on streaming numbers. If that was the case Taylor Swift and Drake's albums would be much higher on the list.
Ion get the point of calling it a Apple Music list, if you’re not using Apple Music numbers

Back