Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apple Launches "Apple Pay Later"

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Apple on Tuesday launched an option in its digital wallet allowing customers to pay for online purchases in installments, making it the latest company to embrace the buy now, pay later trend.

The new feature, called Apple Pay Later, lets customers split payments for purchases into four installments over six weeks, with the first installment due at the time of purchase. Apple users can also apply for a loan within the Wallet app, ranging from $50 to $1000, with no interest or fees, to make online or in-app purchases.

The payment option is rolling out to select users in the United States now, with plans to offer it to all eligible customers over the next several months, according to a company release. Apple first teased the feature last year.

Bout to hit up https://www.neimanmarcus.com/

tumblr_lj1ndiMOh11qaj6h8o1_500.gif

PayPal got this too and there’s Afterpay, klara, etc. not complaining at all
I try not to use Afterpay and Klarna too much because they're both mini loans and if you can't pay back for whatever reason it could affect your credit. The upside is they don't take the first installment at check out like Paypal Pay in 4 does.

Maybe, but it's mostly corporations being greedy soooo
Corporations being greedy is ofcourse issue 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 all the way to 100.

But inflation is due to demand. If people keep buying shit even if they dont have money, thats gonna increase demand and then inflation.

Corporations being greedy is ofcourse issue 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 all the way to 100.

But inflation is due to demand. If people keep buying shit even if they dont have money, thats gonna increase demand and then inflation.
I agree but corporations being greedy takes so much of the pie that what you saying isn't even a crumb of a factor. You have a good night brother AZTG

This makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.
If you can’t buy it, why buy it?

Loans have interest…..so $50 is now $60.

Another predatory way to take advantage of the poor.

See the play and not the shiny object

Oh but I remember a few years ago when I said this, niggas called me broke

I ain't forget the receipts. I'm just waiting to see if the temperature is different.

Who called you a brokie?

Back