Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY AP presents "I'm in yo area" - Houston Edition

Cant let this shit die without posting the OG Scarface
7m49jk_large.png

The list goes on

I dont wanna turn this into a diss thread but yea... Keke prolly my least favorite outta those who qualify as "htown legends"

I dont wanna turn this into a diss thread but yea... Keke prolly my least favorite outta those who qualify as "htown legends"

Just curious, because of catalog of music or just don't think he's very good?

hate to admit but its true

lots and lots of hood classics among throwaways

songs sound like they were written in 15 mins

Exactly, I've always thought Keke was a dope rapper but his solo material leaves a lot to be desired

I had to up this thread for one of my favorite songs. This is one of those songs that I can play all day. It's too trill

Throwaback Pimp C & Kottonmouth

I like how Pimp C started this classic off with "Coming up in the game it's been hard for me"

Him & Kottonmouth verses were dope

"Been down for years, pushing tapes, everyday it's on/Texas remind me of that twilight zone"

"That's why them south, trill ass niggas stay on ads/handle my business, when it comes to this/ *Pimp C voice "so what you saying", We dont put in work unless that mofo paying"

"funky niggas used to like me doing bad, I used to see them smiling like that made them glad/Trying to front in front of his b*tch, trying to call me Chad, I bet if he knew that we was f*cking then he'll get mad"

"You know some niggas turn to h*es when they start lacking/Jealous of the Kottonmouth when I start macking"

Imma Tennessee nigga but this song have Texas all in it

I don't think I participated in this thread but Texas is my second home. Memphis and Houston have the best hip hop culture. With that being said, since I'm in a Texas state of mind. Then I shall contribute to this thread

Highway music

More bounce for the ounce

Paul Wall get you motivated and make you wanna get some money

Paul Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eminem

And last but not least

Big Moe the barr baby

Back