Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Anything Wrong With This Pic? (Part 2)

Anything Wrong With What She Wore?

• Total voters
that man didnt come to listen lol

You right I ain't listening to dumb shit.

Families go to a lot places and those places all have different standards for what is appropriate.

Families go to church as well but yall ain't going to compare that shit to walmart

FOH the shit was dumb

You right I ain't listening to dumb shit.

Families go to a lot places and those places all have different standards for what is appropriate.

Families go to church as well but yall ain't going to compare that shit to walmart

FOH the shit was dumb

Families go to church, and that outfit would be wildly inappropriate for even the most relaxed church out there.
A lot of the shit you see at Walmart ain't gonna fly at a church either. Shit you're lucky if Deacon Johnson out in the parking lot even let a chick out the car with some of that shit.

The point is, since you're being so unbelievably dense, is a child is likely to see far worse than that outfit out and about.

If we being honest...

When I was young...maybe like 22-23...I legit thru a chicks car keys in tha woods during an argument about her wanting to wear summin similar to this to Carowinds...but to be fair I HAD a slight jealousy prob and a bit of a temper...plus she was built like Delishis and I didn’t want those problems that day

Don’t judge me...

:smh:

I have no problem with being comfortable...but let's not act like this is about her comfort.

This is her setting a thirst trap for daddy #3.

Some women wear tights and some women wear tights.

She's aware of how she's built....an she stuntin on the other moms an getting nigga attention.
So again I say...it's cool but I think its worn for the wrong reason..... especially having two girls....mom's need to be careful what she's showing the future ladies.

If we being honest...

When I was young...maybe like 22-23...I legit thru a chicks car keys in tha woods during an argument about her wanting to wear summin similar to this to Carowinds...but to be fair I HAD a slight jealousy prob and a bit of a temper...plus she was built like Delishis and I didn’t want those problems that day

Don’t judge me...

:smh:
I hate that fuckin park.

Can we stop saying the name.

Nothing wrong with her wearing what compliments her body.

Just not that fashionable to me... Solid colors should be broken up by a pattern or accent color imo.

I have no problem with being comfortable...but let's not act like this is about her comfort.

This is her setting a thirst trap for daddy #3.

Some women wear tights and some women wear tights.

She's aware of how she's built....an she stuntin on the other moms an getting nigga attention.
So again I say...it's cool but I think its worn for the wrong reason..... especially having two girls....mom's need to be careful what she's showing the future ladies.
Lol shut up b

You should see tha disgust in my face whenever my son wants to go...
Everytime I'm in Charlotte....that's all I hear....I just stay home alone now.

Go without me. I'm always missing from the family pics now....but I'm in the other 30...smdh

I think I'm about 50ft about sealevel in Swiss ...an a maybe a few hundred in Philly.
My altitude changes quite often.

nah that aint much....not to have your nose bleeding

if it aint dry, thin air idk what to tell you

might wanna hit the dr sooner than later

certain foods and drinks make your shit clot more, could be as simple as diet but it sounds crazy

Back