Welcome To aBlackWeb

anybody wish for the next mk game to be a beat em up like shaolin monks.

warning i am high function mrdd and retarded so broken english and run on sentence heavy featured.

I am old school. and the last game i played was mortal kombat armgedom for ps2.

2. but i kind of getting tired of fighting games not expanding there genre and evoling.

3. i get it. mk games they have evovled and progress since armgedon. mk 9 was different then mk 10.mk 10 was different mk 11.

but you have 3 fighting games plus 1000 DLC content.
4. same with street fighter,tekken, et.
5. i realize mk back in the days. was the only fighting game that was bold and brave another to venutre out in different genres.
6. 1997 controversial mk mythologies. which i thought was amazing for 1996. not too many platformers and beat em up that had amazing 3D and 2D effects.
6. the game fighting mechians was at good as the other mk games. but having to release that it was not a arcade released and first mk excuslive to home consoles. it was good.

4. Mk mythologies really allow you to get more detail on the mortal kombat universe,story mode, background of characters. and sick,evilish and some what cool world of mk.

5. the death traps, uqine bosses. earth,wind,fire,wind and water litterly like captain planet.

6. it was cool to have a digitized realistic sprites beat em up. and face super hero like environments. game kept me on the edge of my seat. i still regard it as one of best beat em ups of all time. on the 16 bit,32 bit console era. 1994 to 1999.

9. then mk jax. which even as a mk fan. i got to admit was garbage. 1/10. they should of kept it 2D or like mk mythogies and contra style.

10.then they when back to the roots of mk mythologies mixed with mk 4 gameplay.

11. mk shalon monks.

6. here my idea.

9. for ps5,Xbox series x or Nintendo switch

1. Mk trilogy 2.

2. story mode. basically mk mythogies to end of the mk4 story line. sub zero,rayden, fujin

5. each series you get to chose between different heroes.

7. all levels from mk 1. play as lui kang. johnny cage,sonya.

8. all levels from mk 2. play as lui kang, johnny cage,rayden,kung lao,

9. all levels from mk 3 jax,sonya sub zero,syrker,

all levels from ultimate mk 3 nightwolf, syrker, ,rain, kitana

all levels from mk triogly. only about 2 new ones. all characters.

all levels from mk 4. fujin,lui kang,scropion,sub zero, jax and sonya.

6. UNLOCKABLES PLAY AS BOSSES.

Shaolin Monks was aight. Got repetitive after a while. Wasn’t hard for it to be a good 3d beat ‘em up cause beat ‘em up were pretty much dead at the time and couldn’t get it right in 3D

Shaolin monk 2 could work but not as a $70 game. It would have to be one of those Indies $20 type game

Shaolin Monks was aight. Got repetitive after a while. Wasn’t hard for it to be a good 3d beat ‘em up cause beat ‘em up were pretty much dead at the time and couldn’t get it right in 3D

Shaolin monk 2 could work but not as a $70 game. It would have to be one of those Indies $20 type game

DLC content with mk 12. and uneinge 5 mk mythogies remake.

An MK Mythologies remake with a Shaolin Monks engine would be cool.

I feel like the would more than likely try to turn Konquest mode into a full game.

Back