Welcome To aBlackWeb

ANYBODY know somebody who died from COVID?

I lost a cousin but I didn’t really know him. He worked at Burger King I think. But my other cousins were definitely hurt.

Luckily no. Everybody I know also got Vaxxed up with the first chance they could so pretty much everybody I dealt with in life on a normal basis took the extra coverage and luckily I can say I haven't had anybody close to me die.

One of my coworkers passed about a year ago. My wife’s great grandmother died after a family gathering on Memorial Day. The people that didn’t attend blamed the people that did and the funeral was a very messy event.

A cousin from New York I've never met died. Apparently went to the hospital for something completely unrelated and never left that bitch.

conceited-yikes.gif

My grandma died a year ago today from covid. She contacted it at her nursing home and 2 weeks later she died
That's why I never wanted my grandma in a nursing home. A lot of old people have died being in a nursing home contracting that virus. Smdh. Its extremely sad. Condolences to you and your FAM.

Both grandfathers had covid and passed away earlier this year. They were getting better but the covid kickstarted other health problems that they had.

RIP
Sorry to hear that and wow. Condolences to you and your FAM. I hate what this virus is doing to old people.

Back