Anybody Here HAPPILY Married?

proud of u bozos tho

Attachments

• 1714683443208.gif
    1714683443208.gif
    1 MB · Views: 3
It’s the partnership; the building together; it’s having each other’s back in times of need.

Somebody who loves taking care of you and making sure you’re o.k… And likewise on your behalf.
It would be a perfect marriage if in-laws were not involved. That's a whole different thread tho. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Allah_U_Akbar
All y’all married to black women?

Yep. It's funny. In retrospect, I look back and think if I had more access chicks of other races, I might have dated outside of the race once or twice just to see. I can't see myself ever having married outside of the race though. That just seems weird to me. It's like back in my clubbin days, I might have hit up a white club or a salsa spot once or twice just to see how they got down, but ain't no way in hell I would have made either the primary party spot over a black club.

Yep. It's funny. In retrospect, I look back and think if I had more access chicks of other races, I might have dated outside of the race once or twice just to see. I can't see myself ever having married outside of the race though. That just seems weird to me. It's like back in my clubbin days, I might have hit up a white club or a salsa spot once or twice just to see how they got down, but ain't no way in hell I would have made either the primary party spot over a black club.
Not even gonna hold you I was all over the place w chicks racially growing up but the more I got knowledge of self … I knew the long term move was a black woman

Seven years in ... Best decision I made in my life honestly... She's cool ... Like God made her specifically for me and sent her to me ... She's my best friend too

Gave me two beautiful children as well

I grew up never wanting to ever get married because my parents broke up when I was quite young... That for good or bad plays on you as you get older

I'm in a better place now than I was when I was single ... Thankful for that

Seven years in ... Best decision I made in my life honestly... She's cool ... Like God made her specifically for me and sent her to me ... She's my best friend too

Gave me two beautiful children as well

I grew up never wanting to ever get married because my parents broke up when I was quite young... That for good or bad plays on you as you get older

I'm in a better place now than I was when I was single ... Thankful for that
It's been 7 years already?

I'm wondering if I'm getting this confused with the birth of ya seed

At either rate, congratulations brother... On both fronts

• Goat
Reactions: rip.dilla