Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody Here HAPPILY Married?

It was. But I’m back up now with the money so that’s all good.

It’s things I wasn’t doing. I was fucking up, shit 100% on me right now.
yeah my nigga you got to fix this humble yourself take pride out of everything and get you your Queen's shit back on track. As someone who's fucked up a lot of shit in a marriage make this your main priority that means shit with kid(s), family, friends and work all need to hit the backburner. Your Queen is first before anything

Marriage is weird, cause it’s like, as a man. You wrap up so much of your peace in and happiness in this thing. This thing that consistently and continually unravels if you don’t constantly tend to it. So much that it goes from being apart of your life, to being your life.

From a spice that’s a part of a great meal, to the ingredient to the meal. You become keenly aware of this and it weighs heavy on you. Not matter what you do, it will unravel. It becomes a chore. Once you gain awareness of that, you have to find a way to ask your partner to assist in keeping it from unraveling.

That’s when you’re faced with resistance, which will undoubtedly and rightfully so as a man trigger you. And when you seek council, to a person. People will either tell you to let it unravel or accept that it’s all on you.

Shit will make you feel like Lebron on the Cavs the first time, let this fail and be my fault, continue to ignore that you carry the burden alone and soilder through while being blamed for failures out of your control, or leave.

Shit will make you truly understand when bro said at his final press conference with the cavs… “I spoil you guys with my play”

You’ll finally understand that shit

It was. But I’m back up now with the money so that’s all good.

It’s things I wasn’t doing. I was fucking up, shit 100% on me right now.

Just wanna keep it 100, cause I never experienced marriage.

I'm glad you was honest enough to say that. Sounds like growth and someone that recognized the error in they ways. Rarely see that on this message board.

I know it sounds obvious, but I think the secrets to a happy marriage are finding the right person at the right time. It seems to me that if you mess that up, your marriage will basically start with a countdown to destruction.

Back