Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody here ever mess with chicken gizzards?

SneakDZA

Go on witcha bad self
I've never eaten them since I'm not a slave and they look weird as fuck but I'm trying to branch out with my culinary repertoire and my grandma and mom used to try to tell me they were edible and tasty. For the people that have had them are they worth it and is there a way to make them more delicious than say eating chicken legs, breasts, wings and thighs like a normal person?

I tried making chicken livers once because they were in the weird paper bag full of nasty shit they put inside the whole chicken and I wanted to not be wasteful and that shit was disgusting so let me know if they taste like that and I'll just skip this experiment altogether.

Man I ain't had them in forever, mom cooked em season em bread em and fry em. Don't think it's about to taste like chicken though. If you want to make up some gravy and drop em in there with some white rice.

My mom loved all those pieces of the chicken. Shed be gnawing on the neck and all that shit. Not enough meat on it for me to fuck with them so idk how that shit taste but a shit load of people enjoy it so it cant be that bad can it be? Try it once, dont like, you'll known for sure.

Ps. Liver is nasty af idc what animal it comes from bleh.

Yes.

Do tails and feet count as gizzards? If so then it's a regular part of my diet
Naw you can buy chicken feet separate. And never seen chicken tails in any store. But they do have Turkey tails. Man look you get you some smoked Turkey tails and throw in a pot with greens ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My son’s mother had me getting gizzards and a Strawberry Limeade slush from Sonics 3-4 times a week when she was pregnant wit’ my seed...I never ate’em but bein’ in SC for this long...I know mad people who do

Back