Welcome To aBlackWeb

anybody been to the pawn shop?

Pawned one of my rifles a year ago 'cause we needed the money. Pawned a recording interface/console, keyboard, and a camera. Got 'em all back except the camera. Fucked around and forgot to go get it 'cause so much shit was going on at the time.

Normally I'm in pawn shops looking to buy shit..

Pawned one of my rifles a year ago 'cause we needed the money. Pawned a recording interface/console, keyboard, and a camera. Got 'em all back except the camera. Fucked around and forgot to go get it 'cause so much shit was going on at the time.

Normally I'm in pawn shops looking to buy shit..
Oh shit you reminded me

I pawned the ps4 twice lmao

The 2nd time I didn’t pick it back up in time though

I tried to pawn a banjo and the bitch at the front gave me the dirtiest look before saying she wasn't interested. Or at least that's what I thought she said. That Vietnamese accent was so strong she might as well have been talking gibberish.

When I first got into photography I was looking for lens and whatnot. And have looked at guns but never purchased any of em

When I first got into photography I was looking for lens and whatnot. And have looked at guns but never purchased any of em

My current DSLR and the majority of the lenses I have now all came from a pawn shop. For a while the Super Pawn shops in my area all had a great selection of lenses and bodies in a wide price range. By the time I left Vegas there was almost nothing left except the high priced shit.

My current DSLR and the majority of the lenses I have now all came from a pawn shop. For a while the Super Pawn shops in my area all had a great selection of lenses and bodies in a wide price range. By the time I left Vegas there was almost nothing left except the high priced shit.
Damn yea I even hit the shops in the white area cause I just knew I was gone come across something good but nope

Never been 2 a pawn shop. I do have McIntosh speakers that I want to pawn tho. Not going to no regular pawn shop to do it.

Look like ima have to travel upstate to a McIntosh Store but I don't want to because these speakers are tall and heavy.
I paid 7k for them. I know I can get at least 2k.

These are my McIntosh speakers.

3eb4be7f442c212c71bb01fec944dad19e7f617d.jpg

I was browsing looking at these bad boys and they going for 5k used and mines is better😳
If this guy gonna sell his older version for 5k ima do the same. Easy money yo

Back when I was 19 I was living in a shitty apartment and making 5.35 an hour working as delivery for a furniture store.

All I had in my apartment was a tv, a bed, and a PlayStation 2. That shit broke and would come on but not load a game. I had that and about 10 games and 10 dvd’s.

So I figured ima pack this shit up and try to finesse someone at moneyman pawn. So I get there and there’s one of these white guys that seemed like a liberal white guy. The type to not call black people out on shit cause they feel white guilt.

I had finessed him into taking all that shit off my hands for bout 120. So just as he’s about to confirm the deal. A black chick from the back come out and she’s like. Hold up, did you check to make sure it works.

He says that he made sure it came on but it should work if it comes on. She’s like nah, hook that up to a test tv. And I’m like “shit..this bitch” so now he pulls out the test tv and hooks that shit up, and of course it powers on but doesn’t load anything.

So I say, you gotta give it time to warm up, she says, well take that shit home, warm it up, and bring it back when it works..lol

Fucking bitch

Back