Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Other Ladies Feel Like This Before?

She time and time again put out into the universe not to overstep that boundary and now she’s crying about people not overstepping that boundary.

Ok pick me.

Seems like a rational thought for someone who is sensitive. I've heard from women with kids that this is something they struggled with. I've heard that they know that its irrational thought, but sometimes feelings dont align with thought.

From the women I've spoken to about this, that have vulnerable and open relationships with me. People are killing her, but they think she is brave for expressing weakness that doesnt go over well with black women.

fuFgzN1.png

I'm egotistical and feel like every woman wants me. I cant understand how she feels, that dont mean it ain't a valid, reasonable way to feel.

I said this on one of many Facebook posts earlier.

View attachment 131082

She time and time again put out into the universe not to overstep that boundary and now she’s crying about people not overstepping that boundary.

Ok pick me.

I agree she caused this with the whole only dress sexy for her man thing
Nah y'all trippin and a bit petty
One don't necessarily got nothing to do with the other.

She feels how she feels but her conduct as a wife is admirable. I ain't see nothing that she posted that made it on here worthy of some of the vitriol she received

Nah y'all trippin and a bit petty
One don't necessarily got nothing to do with the other.

She feels how she feels but her conduct as a wife is admirable. I ain't see nothing that she posted that made it on here worthy of some of the vitriol she received

Nobody is tripping, she is the definition of a pick me. You don’t have to agree with it and it wouldn’t make her less of a pick me. Her feelings are valid, that doesn’t mean I have to agree with her.

Nobody is tripping, she is the definition of a pick me. You don’t have to agree with it and it wouldn’t make her less of a pick me. Her feelings are valid, that doesn’t mean I have to agree with her.
Ima be real with u...
Idk wtf "a pick me" means
You do have a right to disagree with her tho

To be honest, fuck you and her.

If we want to be completely real here.

I get what she saying. Most niggas dont agree. She aint trying to thot it out. She just wants to know she still got it.
But she's married.
Its hella disrespectful to say it publicly.

I think her and steph been each others first maybe. So she curious.
Sounds like a trial separation is needed.

But also,she was talking down on women about what they wear to attract guys. Told them to basically to cover up......now she mad no one is stalking her while covered up.

Shes opening the door for a side nigga.

If i was steph....id be pissed.
She really dont know how to shut up.

She has all she wanted and still is not happy.

If she dudnt go after other wimen about how they choose to gey attention....damn near everyone would be on her side.

Idk about her past but I know ppl like to feel desired.

Period.

She not feeling desired. Because of all the pregnancies. Because males are nice to her because of her marriage. Because she feeling generally insecure.

It happens

Idk about her past but I know ppl like to feel desired.

Period.

She not feeling desired. Because of all the pregnancies. Because males are nice to her because of her marriage. Because she feeling generally insecure.

It happens
i hear all you trynna say...but you dont put your husband at a disadvantage because of your own insecurities.
i am reading all the ladies who are saying she was just vulnerable.....but in the same time she really just shit on her husband.

its tons of old lonely chicks looking at her like....stfu
its alot of chicks hella mad cuz they cant find a dude making $40k a year and here her husband making millions.

its chicks saying money aint everything...a woman needs to feel like a woman.
as long as shes having a period....whats the problem?

i am sure its plenty of ladies tired of getting unsolicited dick pics and made into an object for sex.

this has really showed certain chicks in a bad light.
steph dont seem like the raise his voice type dude and this may be the problem.

hes a guy who wants to do right.....and this is what he gets?
i dont even like steph but this is wrong

Back