Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Of You Step Dads Ever Been Through This?

Nah. Why make yourself look like a lame for everyone to see. Glad nobody got hurt but shit or get off the pot buddy. Nigga tried to sneak up on her at 12am to see if dude was at the crib and wouldn't leave so ol girl gotta have police in the crib at 1 in the morning.

Maturity? What we doing? Why did he upload this shit? She chose bro. Its over. I wish this was one of those fake videos koncept puts up thinking the shit real. My son looking bad out here 😭 🤦🏿

At the bolded.

:hahaha:

Where was I hard on women in that post?
I wasn't saying you were, I was expressing a general sentiment about most of the males opinions about single mothers and women

If you felt I was personally singling you out then that's on me for not being more clear

I apologize brother

Step dad will always be the weekend dad.

Kids was with me full time. Fuck I look like allowing or even entertaining some shit like this?

This can’t happen on my watch.

I wasn't saying you were, I was expressing a general sentiment about most of the males opinions about single mothers and women

If you felt I was personally singling you out then that's on me for not being more clear

I apologize brother
2nd apology today.
At least you man enough to say you are wrong unlike other niggas.
But uh
Everything ok?

2nd apology today.
At least you man enough to say you are wrong unlike other niggas.
But uh
Everything ok?
All is well

I have no issues apologizing if my intent isn't received the way I had hoped

I'm not married to the double down

2:18

giphy.gif

Nah. Why make yourself look like a lame for everyone to see. Glad nobody got hurt but shit or get off the pot buddy. Nigga tried to sneak up on her at 12am to see if dude was at the crib and wouldn't leave so ol girl gotta have police in the crib at 1 in the morning.

Maturity? What we doing? Why did he upload this shit? She chose bro. Its over. I wish this was one of those fake videos koncept puts up thinking the shit real. My son looking bad out here 😭 🤦🏿

away_with_you.gif

begone.gif

It's a cold world if your female isn't faithful or has any sense find you a better one

Back