Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of you had braces, Invisalign, etc.

I got braces around my junior yr of high school and got a real shitty deal out of it. The people who were doing my shit would cancel appointments whenever they felt like it but I missed one appointment (mom's car was down from a car accident) and they terminated the insurance. Eventually I had the wires cut b/c they were cutting into my jaw. I found another dentist a few yrs later but these ppl wanted $500+ a month. I couldn't afford it at the time and eventually had the brackets removed.

My insurance said I gotta pay $4K, with none $6K. I'll keep my lil gap. American Medical system is a fuckin joke

This why I don't really like going to the dentist now. I need a root canal/filling right now and was supposed to get that last year but they wanted like almost $3K. Then to make matters worse these ppl (well the ones I go to) don't believe in payment plans. I'm probably going to have to get braces again due to my teeth shifting really bad and I'm not going back to metal braces again.

It's ridiculous that dental isn't included with regular health insurance in America shit is really a joke.

Back