Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of you had braces, Invisalign, etc.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Any of you have veneers?

I’m thinking about trying Smile Direct Club. I’ve had braces before but my wisdom teeth came in after I had them. One of them came in side ways and said “MAKE ROOM!” Now that they are gone, I want to straighten the slight crowding I have.

Hated braces with a passion. That shit hurt. Always got someone who kept scraping my damn gums up when they were tightening the wire. I think they do braces differently now though

Didn't really wear the retainer but got lucky that only 1 tooth on the bottom moved a little

Once they come off you gonna have to wear that retainer every night or they’ll shift right back
Where’d you get this info because I’ve had friends who had Invisalign and their teeth are perfect. But even after braces you have to wear a retainer. It’s not like you gotta wear it all day. I only wore mine at night.

Where’d you get this info because I’ve had friends who had Invisalign and their teeth are perfect. But even after braces you have to wear a retainer. It’s not like you gotta wear it all day. I only wore mine at night.

Lived w somebody who wore em

She stopped wearing the retainer and her bottom row went all the way back how it was

And yea she was only supposed to wear it at night but hated it so she quit

Lived w somebody who wore em

She stopped wearing the retainer and her bottom row went all the way back how it was

And yea she was only supposed to wear it at night but hated it so she quit
Oh then that’s her damn fault.

I always wanted braces and heard how painful they are wearing them but it's worth its worth it to straighten your teeth out.

I doing research on the orthodontics to go to and also price shopping before making that investment to get some braces.

Wore invisalign still wear the retainer. If you go a long time with out wearing you'll pay for it and be taking a Tylenol to curve the pain.

I have an overbite, when I was a kid I used to get teased with folks calling me a beaver. I wanted braces, but then I got older and said fuck it. Fuck around and put these buck teeth on ur pussy, ho.

I wear my retainers all day. I used to have braces about 6 years ago, then gotten them taken off in 2018. I probably was the only person that wanted to keep my braces until the orthodontist finally took them off. Before I had braces tho, I had an impacted tooth that was exposed then another one behind my gum line. So I had to hurry and get those taken out along with my wisdom teeth. My first dentistry appointment after the orthodontist took my braces off, the dentist hygienist was like "Sanford!!!!! you have a pretty smile". This became one of the soundtracks of my life ?

I always wanted braces and heard how painful they are wearing them but it's worth its worth it to straighten your teeth out.

I doing research on the orthodontics to go to and also price shopping before making that investment to get some braces.
I had braces and the only time they hurt is when they tighten them and when that damn wire would pop out and stab your cheeks. Other than that, it was cool.

I wear my retainers all day. I used to have braces about 6 years ago, then gotten them taken off in 2018. I probably was the only person that wanted to keep my braces until the orthodontist finally took them off. Before I had braces tho, I had an impacted tooth that was exposed then another one behind my gum line. So I had to hurry and get those taken out along with my wisdom teeth. My first dentistry appointment after the orthodontist took my braces off, the dentist hygienist was like "Sanford!!!!! you have a pretty smile". This became one of the soundtracks of my life ?

I was in 9th grade when mine came off. I couldn’t stop smiling.

So none of y'all got the permanent retainers? I got em cemented to the back of my teeth, I still wear the other one a few times a week but the permanent one seems to keep everything lined up by itself

So none of y'all got the permanent retainers? I got em cemented to the back of my teeth, I still wear the other one a few times a week but the permanent one seems to keep everything lined up by itself
I had mine as a kid. I don’t know if my mama was gonna do all that.

Mane, I had a bad habit of sucking my thumb even till I was in my early teens.

Went to the dentist to have this metal bracket thing put in my mouth and it did help me kick the habit a lot. Even the dentist had cracked a joke about tha gap I had. Glad that's gone.

I had braces in middle school.

When the dentist took them off he said I had to wear a retainer. I didn't wear it and ended up with a gap between my upper front teeth.

Decades later I got a dentist to do a crown on one tooth and a implant on the other tooth. Now my smile looks good, but They aren't pearly white like I want them to be. They're not brown or yellow, but they're not pearly white either. More like an off white. I got some teeth whitener a few months ago but I haven't really used it.

Lol I remember I got threatened with headgear because I wasn't wearing the rubber bands that hook to the top and bottom teeth

They showed me it and said I'd have to wear it daily for awhile. I was like alright I'll wear the painful rubber bands lol

Back