Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of you had a big wedding?

I'm getting to forget my first wedding. I wouldn't show and pics from that for nobody

We had three ceremonies

1. Civil/Court
2. Traditional (where the groom travels to the bride's hometown to try and wrestle her from her own family with a 'price' ... LOL)
3. The main wedding itself (suit and gown in the church and reception afterwards...)

Since I and my missus are Nigerian... we wedded back home where literally all our family members and friends reside

Combined it was about 100 - 150 people at the three events.... all planned and handled by my missus... I just gave her money for whatever

How u not get a videographer that’s the most important part

I didn't want a videographer cause I didn't ever plan on watching a video of my wedding. Don't see the purpose in watching that over again when I'm living in that marriage everyday. Shit I don't even look at the wedding pics.

Very happily married just don't see the purpose of having it on video and me or my wife watching it over again.

Man, I hope I can skip a ceremony. Rather just use that money and fly overseas some where. Dont see the point in paying thousands of dollars for a glorified party.

I didn't want a videographer cause I didn't ever plan on watching a video of my wedding. Don't see the purpose in watching that over again when I'm living in that marriage everyday. Shit I don't even look at the wedding pics.

Very happily married just don't see the purpose of having it on video and me or my wife watching it over again.
Facts. I’ve seen our wedding album maybe twice since the wedding, and that was showing what it looked like to others. Unless something spectacular happened at my wedding, I don’t understand the need to watch it again.

My shit was small, fiancé gave me invitations to mail and I flaked. My fathers mother came through and invited like 50 people. Then I had my sisters and my mom and shit, my fiancé had her immediate family cause the rest ain’t from here. She invited like 5 other chicks besides the chicks that was in the wedding. One of the chicks stole a whole bag a sugar.

The funniest shit was my mothers mom, first time meeting my fiancé, she goes to the table my grandmother sitting at. My grandmother goes, “hi, I’m the grandmother he didn’t invite” and then just looked at her.

My shit was small, fiancé gave me invitations to mail and I flaked. My fathers mother came through and invited like 50 people. Then I had my sisters and my mom and shit, my fiancé had her immediate family cause the rest ain’t from here. She invited like 5 other chicks besides the chicks that was in the wedding. One of the chicks stole a whole bag a sugar.

The funniest shit was my mothers mom, first time meeting my fiancé, she goes to the table my grandmother sitting at. My grandmother goes, “hi, I’m the grandmother he didn’t invite” and then just looked at her.
Mothers mom?

Back