Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of y'all going to Black Bike Week?

Traffic a bitch and they doubled all the parking lots

They making money this weekend

I’m don’t even know why I got lols. It was a genuine question. Never heard chi talk about riding a bike and thought it was to chi chi to ride on the back with menz

I’m don’t even know why I got lols. It was a genuine question. Never heard chi talk about riding a bike and thought it was to chi chi to ride on the back with menz
I live close to MB my man and took my kids to the beach cause it was hot af.

I left as the bikes started to come put and the beach wear became more.... adult themed.

Lmao...u good G...those were young nigga issues but fuck if it wasn’t funny as shit...me and my 2 niggaz standing on tha strip and my boy Ro jokingly says “Yo Terry...what would you do if you saw Crystal on tha back of a nigga bike?!” My nigga said “Shiiiit...I’m not worried about that my nigga...she know better!!” Not even 3 minutes later I see her 1st and before I even look to see if my nigga sees her too I hear my boy Ro say “Yooooo...ain’t that Crystal right there wit that bathing suit you bought her before we left?!”

Real shit my nigga looked like his whole soul was crushed...That nigga Terry walked tha beach for hours...when he finally caught up to us on tha strip later he had shaved his head bald...walking around shirtless and says “Fuck that bitch!! I’m about to get some pussy!!!”

He didn’t....
:cry3:

This was tragically hilarious. Lol!!

Haven't been back since 07'

Stopped goin at the right time too, b/c it seems after 07' is when all the dumb shyt started like the shootings.

I don't know about these days, but back in the 90's Black Bike Week was borderline Freaknic wild. Hoes asshole naked on bikes, chicks shakin ass and flashing titties, hoes suckin dick on the curb, plenty of pussy on deck even if you had no game, and all manner of raunchy shit. Black Beach in Daytona, Kappa Beach in Galveston, Freaknic in ATL, and Black Bike Week were THE events to hit up in the 90's

View attachment 134624 View attachment 134625 View attachment 134626 View attachment 134627 View attachment 134628 View attachment 134629 View attachment 134630 View attachment 134631 View attachment 134632 View attachment 134633 View attachment 134634

MAAAANNNNNN...this brings back MEMORIES. I still got my stacks of photo albums over the years. Them females was bussin it open long b4 ot became a thing.

They had NO problem whatsoever doin it just as long as niggas DON'T...TOUCH! That was my biggest gripe. Niggas acting like they never seen pussy, azzz, and titties b4. Me and homeboy usually had'em flashing something, but then there's always that ONE muthafucca who comes along fucc up it up.

Other than that...shyt was is usually live. Hotel location was the key. If you had one on the strip, all you had to do was post up. That's it. Me and my homeboy knew the hot spots, and how far down the strip you should b4 it thins out. Niggas going to BBW wit a damn strategy! Lol!

Good times mayne

Back