Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Anybody watch the new Bastard series on Netflix. I have to check it out. I liked the original. I just hope they don't keep the whole "He has to get naked to go full power" schtick again.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Anybody watch the new Bastard series on Netflix. I have to check it out. I liked the original. I just hope they don't keep the whole "He has to get naked to go full power" schtick again.
I keep turning it on and finding reasons not to finish. I used to read the books can't remember wtf that shit was about tho. I know it was mature tho and netflix prolly not going there. Pretty sure they don't show anything but a little fan service here and there.

Only gripe is it be about hundred episodes and sometimes drawn out. Will this be on any streaming site?
I admittedly havent looked into it like that so I have no idea

Iron blooded orphans wasn’t that many Eps so maybe it won’t be so long and drawn out.

Gundam has been in a good space lately with the Char Prequel and the gundam Hathaway movie on Netflix

MV5BM2ZkYTAwMGMtOGEwOS00MzBjLTgxOGYtZTYwY2E1ZjMyZmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNTA4MjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Definitely the best anime you niggas never seen. I've been trying to track down this shit to rewatch forever. But it's hard to find on streaming platforms here. It's one of one. In the US I believe it's in prime at the moment but Netflix recently copped the rights so it should pop up in their catalog sometime this year.

Guillermo Del Toro been running around pitching a live action series for years now but no takers.

Heavily slept on tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 919666

Definitely the best anime you niggas never seen. I've been to track down this shit to rewatch forever. But it's hard to find on streaming platforms here. It's one of one. In the US I believe it's in prime at the moment but Netflix recently copped the rights so it should pop up in their catalog sometime this year.

Guillermo Del Toro been running around pitching a live action series for years now but no takers.

Heavily slept on tho.
For anyone you know or hear that says anime is just for kids and it's a cartoon. Show them this anime and guarantee they will shut up and be suprise to see anime has alot more range than an cartoon can ever have.

For anyone you know or hear that says anime is just for kids and it's a cartoon. Show them this anime and guarantee they will shut up and be suprise to see anime has alot more range than an cartoon can ever have.

Most anime is childish tbh but monster is a completely different animal. Shit dark af.

And the first season was only the prologue. The story really starts this upcoming season.

Damn really? The shit is really good.

Also, lol @ people who think anime is for kids. I mean we really just started getting a wealth of kid friend anime within the last decade or so. I mean Ninja Scroll was one of the first anime that really gained popularity in the U.S. and that shit pretty much starts off with a rape.

Anyone watching Fire Force? They got a black dude on there called Ogun and all his moves are tagged with Yoruba (e.g., Yoruba Spear). Definitely one of the better black representatives in anime.

Back