Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Fire force is that good tho
No tf it’s not watching the show feels like I was kidnapped, dragged and was forced to watch this show as torture

the characters are bland af in both designs and presentation

the show and manga relies too much on fan service(it’s almost like the author knows this shit is ass and just trying to distract us from finding out)

character motivation is almost nonexistent(except maybe the main character)

the pacing of the show is ass also. When I watched it it felt like they went through an entire arc in just 2 episodes like what?

I got more reasons but I can’t remember them all

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the difference b/t this and DBZ?
It’s after DBZ but it’s...toned down and less serious (even though the stakes are higher) it has decent action I guess but there’s no real substance. It’s directed At kids. Like if I had to compare it it’s kinda like Pokémon the last 10 years or so

Pokemon then:

6BEEB7E3-A54E-445D-8F48-0A7CE9D55BAC.jpeg

pokemon now:

8705218F-B6EB-44C2-8A28-28FA6755BB99.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s after DBZ but it’s...toned down and less serious (even though the stakes are higher) it has decent action I guess but there’s no real substance. Like if I had to compare it it’s kinda like Pokémon the last 10 years or so

Pokemon then:

View attachment 220798

pokemon now:

View attachment 220799
Smh
C981E7E1-E0F6-44AB-8C57-AFE1315D45D8.gif
you hate to see it they dumming down everything look what they did to Cartoon Network I fear for the Kids of the next generation

You should honestly stop after the cell saga that Majin buu arc is nasty but I suppose it’s important

I’m kinda being snobbish
Ain't that the pink fat villain

When was the Android shit? I honestly can't remember

I just remember trunks beating cell? Then he went back to the Future?

I’m kinda being snobbish
Oh you definitely are....

That's why I answered originally the way I did.... Cuz of snob niggaz like you....

Back in like 2002-2006 I was a big anime head and prolly was watching between 20-30 different series a year....

Just ain't the same now...I only watch basic shit on Hulu

Ain't that the pink fat villain

When was the Android shit? I honestly can't remember

I just remember trunks beating cell? Then he went back to the Future?

Yeah

Androids is after frieza but around until cell and they stay until cell is done

trunks goes back to his timeline to kill his Cell at the end of the saga

lol spoiler alert (lmao)

That's why I answered originally the way I did.... Cuz of snob niggaz like you....

Back in like 2002-2006 I was a big anime head and prolly was watching between 20-30 different series a year....

Shits getting too mainstream remember back when us anime watchers were shunned upon by society constantly now everybody knows about dragon ball and naruto and shit

and people feel like that’s all it is to anime

Plus this sudden and bullshit boom Of isekai anime is honestly disgusting mangakas aren’t even trying anymore

sad Time to be an og anime watcher

Lmao go watch mob psycho 100 you doof

Nigga said fire force is an anime with fan service

:word?:

Doesn’t come anywhere close to being like HS DxD and that new anime with titties galore.

Nigga said fire force is an anime with fan service

:word?:

Doesn’t come anywhere close to being like HS DxD and that new anime with titties galore.
There are different types of fan service in anime

there is

subtle ex: fire force with minor to no nudity

bladant ex: hs dxd with alotta titties but no full nude (as in no pussy)

And last but not least...drumroll please

hentai

now I don’t think I have to explain hentai to anyone do I?

Back