Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Any Active Illegal Drug users here? (non weed)

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
cry.gif

Post your story of how it started and why do you continue.

This will be a judge free zone and hopefully a place for healing.

It’s a few posters tha used to openly talk about fuckin’ wit’ that powder…that white girl…that booga suga…that blow…that sniff…that Johnson & Johnson…that coke-kai-eena

Ion remember who it was seein’ as how my 30+ yrs of smokin’ that finest of ganja has dampened some of my short term memory skills so I won’t call any names…but they know who they are even if tha rest of us can’t remember

:lol10:

Not active but I tried coke way back,didn't like the high,popped E failrly regularly in the early 2000s,shrooms a few times ,acid a few times

Did some mystery liquid capsule drug at a rave that was next to my complex.IDK what that shit was,but it made me rap for hrs battling everybody who rapped there then later bust out laughing uncontrollably to the point where it hurt and I couldn't breath.

It was me and 2 of my homies.When 1 would laugh we would all laugh for like 7 mins straight and couldn't stop.Tears coming out of our eyes and all that.

but now just trees

I use to sprinkle some snow on my trees back when I was on the run in the late 80's. Nothing serious but that's what the Honeys were into at the time. Haven't tried or wanted to since.

Yo

Call out the white posters that do it.

Why you pointing out black folks😐

Call out the crackers you punk

Back