Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anthony Mackie Planning Film Studio in New Orleans East

When I say ain't nothing came of it, I mean as for others hoping to get into hollywood beyond grunt work. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but last I was checking on Tyler, he fired a bunch of writers cause he would rather do it himself. It feels like he made his studio for the purpose of doing his own thing more than supporting others trying to come up.

Now if thats changed, I'll redact my statement but I'll be more impressed by any of them when they teach folks how to hunt versus throwing them scraps.
Fam, other people can use the lot to record shows.

Then call me biased against Perry and call it a day. Just hoping Mackie does more than Perry is all I'm saying.
If he wants to impress me, he'll help get that grocery store opened in the lower ninth ward that Wendell Pierce was trying to open

what was the reasoning for it not going through?
If you take Wendell at his word, all he said was the former mayor blocked it. Or maybe he did it in his new role as the lieutenant governor.

White people have been trying to control that area since Katrina trying to gentrify it

If you take Wendell at his word, all he said was the former mayor blocked it. Or maybe he did it in his new role as the lieutenant governor.

White people have been trying to control that area since Katrina trying to gentrify it

and this is the same area where Mackie is trying to put his studio?

and this is the same area where Mackie is trying to put his studio?
I'm not sure as the headline says he is building it in the east but doesn't specify if it's in the lower 9th Ward

Back