Welcome To aBlackWeb

Answer this...,,

I ain't ever seen sliced ham at a baby shower.

What type of meat yall boiling at a cookout?

Turkey necks, neckbones, sausage (hot, garlic, chicken, beef), crawfish, shrimp, crabs, lobster, and meatballs.
Once every blue moon someone will boil chicken.
Like 1/20 cookouts I've been to this year so far.
Boiled fish I've not even seen or attempted yet.

Turkey necks, neckbones, sausage (hot, garlic, chicken, beef), crawfish, shrimp, crabs, lobster, and meatballs.
Once every blue moon someone will boil chicken.
Like 1/20 cookouts I've been to this year so far.
Boiled fish I've not even seen or attempted yet.

You throwing me off just leaving it at boiled. What is the actual dish called where chicken or meatballs get boiled?

I'd look at any person strange as fuck telling me where the pan of boiled chicken at.
IMG_4761.JPG

You throwing me off just leaving it at boiled. What is the actual dish called where chicken or meatballs get boiled?

I'd look at any person strange as fuck telling me where the pan of boiled chicken at.
IMG_4761.JPG

I've never heard it given a name, we just call it how it's cooked. Boiled [whatever meat it is].

The only "sides" will be some corn and potatoes usually.
Lots of Crab Boil Seasoning, mushrooms, celery, orange, lemons, onions, and whatever the personal preference.
You can also boil more than one meat at once if you want.
All of that is thrown in a pot and boiled on a propane burner outside, then soaked.
You could do it on the stove too.

I've never heard it given a name, we just call it how it's cooked. Boiled [whatever meat it is].

The only "sides" will be some corn and potatoes usually.
Lots of Crab Boil Seasoning, mushrooms, celery, orange, lemons, onions, and whatever the personal preference.
You can also boil more than one meat at once if you want.
All of that is thrown in a pot and boiled on a propane burner outside, then soaked.
You could do it on the stove too.

Interesting

That chicken soggy, that ham too sweet, them green beans ain’t got no flavor, nobody but babies eat that Mac and Cheese and that potato salad got too much mayonnaise in it. That’s a classic church plate…where I’m front funerals get the churches chicken treatment

Back