Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Answer the question with a question.

Did y'all grow up in the hood?

Would believe my parents told me Santa can come through the vents if you don't have a chimney?

@Scandalust313 and @Whis Khalifa , what kind of gear yall be wearing during winter out in yall hometown Antarctica?

How do yall stand that negative degree weather?
You've never heard of coats, scarves, glove/mittens, hats, thermal underwear?

You think we live outside? You think our vehicles and homes don't have HVAC?

Did you know our region hardly ever gets sub-zero temps? Did you know we don't have cold weather year round?

You've never heard of coats, scarves, glove/mittens, hats, thermal underwear?

You think we live outside? You think our vehicles and homes don't have HVAC?

Did you know our region hardly ever gets sub-zero temps? Did you know we don't have cold weather year round?
Do you wear one of those down coats specialized for single digit temps or do you prefer layering up plus a lighter coat?

Dont you have to go outside at some point?

What is the worst winter year you have experienced?

Did you know, much like we hardly ever get -0 temps, we hardly get single digit temps either?

Did you read my first question?

Don't you ski? What kind of gear do you wear when you do? Or what kind of gear do you see other skiers wear?

Would you be shocked if I told you we don't experience winters that are so horrible that they'd be etched in my memory?

Did you know, much like we hardly ever get -0 temps, we hardly get single digit temps either?

Did you read my first question?

Don't you ski? What kind of gear do you wear when you do? Or what kind of gear do you see other skiers wear?

Would you be shocked if I told you we don't experience winters that are so horrible that they'd be etched in my memory?

Are you saying it's not so cold in the D, after all?

Back