Welcome To aBlackWeb

ANOTHER SPINOFF: Oral with contraceptives.

Have y’all ever tried using any other type of protection other than a condom to have sex with?

Saran Wrap
Grocery bag
Ziplock bag

Not one of those is protection.

Luckily I've never been caught slippin. I stayed with the rubber in the wallet. I know technically they're supposed to break more often that way but it's never failed me yet!

Have y’all ever tried using any other type of protection other than a condom to have sex with?

Saran Wrap
Grocery bag
Ziplock bag
Yep, but not any of those.

I’ve used this.......

full

Then slide in there RAW.....lol

Saran Wrap
Grocery bag
Ziplock bag
I though bout Saran but it was the only time I had no condoms and at that time I never went raw.. it end up just not happening

Do you know how insulated a chick would be if you pulled out a dental dam before diving in. That's a good way to talk yourself outta some pussy.

Had a woman tell me that head with a condom is like eating your favorite sandwich wrapped in Saran Wrap, got rid of the condom, then wifed that...

Saran Wrap
Grocery bag
Ziplock bag

Now that shit is just country! lol

I agree w/ Allergens.... Either me and ol' girl can get each other off w/o it
or not go thru w/ it @ all.

Tryna MacGyver some prophylactics is just doin' too much.

Nah......I'mma have to pass on the rubber head. That's like choosing to smoke oregano because you don't have any weed to smoke.
...the fuck is the point??

Back in middle school knew an emo kid who used a “chip” packet held on with a rubber band. His school life went downhill after that fiasco.

Back