Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another episode of: “Why do people think rappers obligated to throw money at folks?”

@Race Jones done been spotted in quite a few threads shitting on black businesses for upping prices on niggas but in here mad cause DaBaby dont wanna pay $200 for a box of jolly ranchers.

the nerve..

i take issue with rich ppl and businesses not doing their part and/or exploiting poor ppl

I'm for the little man in both instances
hope that helps slow poke

lmao big corporations are getting over on your ass everyday and i dont hear no grumblings coming from you but the minute a Black child tries to increase his donation count (because they are raising money) you and company have a problem

riddle me this, what do you get out of protecting the uber rich? you think their money will trickle down to you?

I'm not protecting anybody.

But I'm also not gonna let someone slide, trying to get over on people.

My reaction would be the same no matter what that person's financial situation is like

Since when Da Baby became "rich" smh. Pocket watching ass people.

Teach a lesson to black kids vs worrying about another's man bank account is much more important now?. Pocket watching is for broke folks or folks living pay check to pay check, get your own worth up and you don't have to watch other folks pockets and be concerned on how they spend their money.

To answer the thread title, “Why do people think rappers obligated to throw money at folks?”, easy.....its cuz they always on ig posts, videos, & songs, talking about how rich they are and how they always throwing fucking money. So of course them jits gunna think you gunna bless them. Not to mention he opened that door with all that jewelry and cash out in the open like he didnt care how much shit cost.

My biggest problem is him going outa his way to do the math and only giving them $2, then act like he taught them something. They knew they taxed the candy cuz he could afford it and he knew it too. If he really wanted to teach them something, he would of had a real convo with them like an OG, but he didnt. Want he really wanted to do was gloat on social media that he didnt get hustled for few dollars worth of candy, by lil kids. Thats why they recorded it.

Ya'll can say it was his money(which is true) all yall want, but I know he not scrutinizing fees & costs like this when hes at like a dealership. I know he's not declining to buy a bottle of Ciroc at the club, cuz they tax it a few hundred percent.

Dude a famous rap star, should of blessed them with something even if it wasnt the full $200. Makes me wonder if he would of acted like this if it was white kids. Or all these real tough lessons only reserved for black kids.

To answer the thread title, “Why do people think rappers obligated to throw money at folks?”, easy.....its cuz they always on ig posts, videos, & songs, talking about how rich they are and how they always throwing fucking money. So of course them jits gunna think you gunna bless them. Not to mention he opened that door with all that jewelry and cash out in the open like he didnt care how much shit cost.

My biggest problem is him going outa his way to do the math and only giving them $2, then act like he taught them something. They knew they taxed the candy cuz he could afford it and he knew it too. If he really wanted to teach them something, he would of had a real convo with them like an OG, but he didnt. Want he really wanted to do was gloat on social media that he didnt get hustled for few dollars worth of candy, by lil kids. Thats why they recorded it.

Ya'll can say it was his money(which is true) all yall want, but I know he not scrutinizing fees & costs like this when hes at like a dealership. I know he's not declining to buy a bottle of Ciroc at the club, cuz they tax it a few hundred percent.

Dude a famous rap star, should of blessed them with something even if it wasnt the full $200. Makes me wonder if he would of acted like this if it was white kids. Or all these real tough lessons only reserved for black kids.
I mean it’s a video of him giving a white chick a g

Back