Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

I think he was saying if they try to get to to upgrade your plan to "take advantage of the speed" don't fall for it. Just say no and keep it moving
Yea i see what he was saying and know all bout the true 5g thing, i actaully called sprint just to be sure just now and nah they dont charge extra for it

So I've been shitting on air pod users since they came out, because how can I not, lol? I unironically play "spot the comformist jackass" during my morning commute, lol.

Meanwhile, I'm excited as fuck for the new Pixel buds and already have my wallet ready for when they drop. I'm such a hypocrite, lol. My only remaining question is what color to get? I'm probably going to get the black ones, but I'm tempted to get the orange joints because colors like that look so damn good on dark skinned people.

I've been using the V60 and love it. Phone of the year in my opinion. I hope they support they phone longer than a year

Where the link for this

All I see is this for WhatsApp in the play store
I found them but it looks like it's for What's App only like you said. I only use the Android messages app instead of the Samsung one. I didn't see any other ones either.

I found them but it looks like it's for What's App only like you said. I only use the Android messages app instead of the Samsung one. I didn't see any other ones either.
I like the Android messages a lot but it's still missing key features for me

The biggest one is pinned convos. Makes it super easy for me to get to the main 3 people/groups I text the most

I go from messages to Textra off and on. I'm currently using Textra because of the pinned convos

But I like the end to end encryption and the read messages shit on messenger so I can see when my ex read my texts so she can't say she didn't get em lol

man im waiting on this damn pixel watch to drop so i can buy my first legit smart watch

google been quiet af about this shit

Back